• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Specials February 2008

In summary, the host special for February 2008 is the Stoneware Trio Set, which includes a Large Bar Pan, Medium Bar Pan, and Rectangular Baker. The guest special is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and the Quick Cooker Cookbook. To earn the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a qualifying sales amount of $650 or more. The Stoneware Trio Set has a retail value of $181 and the Quick Cooker Set has a retail value of $254, making the total retail value of both sets $435. Unfortunately, the host and guest specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and are only available for purchase during the month of February. After the
Jess_K
I thought I would share, I like to use the half sheets of the guest specials in my lapboards when I'm at a show. I also use them to send with my catalog show packets.

Attachments

• Host and Guest Specials February 2008.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 395
Nice! Thanks!

That's a great idea! I never thought to use the half sheets for lapboards, but it makes perfect sense. And sending them with catalog show packets is a smart way to showcase the guest specials. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Host and Guest Specials February 2008

What are the host and guest specials for February 2008?

The host special for February 2008 is the Stoneware Trio Set, which includes a Large Bar Pan, Medium Bar Pan, and Rectangular Baker. The guest special is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and the Quick Cooker Cookbook.

How can I earn the host special for February 2008?

To earn the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a qualifying sales amount of $650 or more. As a host, you can also earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

What is the value of the host and guest specials for February 2008?

The Stoneware Trio Set, the host special, has a retail value of $181. The Quick Cooker Set, the guest special, has a retail value of $254. Together, both sets have a total retail value of $435.

Can the host and guest specials for February 2008 be combined with other offers?

Unfortunately, the host and guest specials for February 2008 cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are only available at the listed prices during the specified month.

Are the host and guest specials for February 2008 available for purchase after the month is over?

No, the host and guest specials for February 2008 are only available for purchase during the month of February. Once the month is over, they will no longer be available at the discounted prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jess_K