• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Side-by-Side Party with Delicious Calzone Recipe & Product Pairings!

In summary, my upcoming host wants the Side-By-Side Calzones as the recipe. They look easy and tasty, so I was thinking of doing a Side-By-Side thing. Maybe put something on the invites about "Come sit side-by-side with other PC lovers and enjoy a side-by-side calzone." I thought I could come up with a flier for each folder with product pairings - side-by-side products?
amya
My upcoming host want the Side-By-Side Calzones as the recipe. I have never made these before, but they look pretty easy and tasty. I was thinking of doing a Side-by-Side thing. Maybe put something on the invites about "Come sit side-by-side with other PC lovers and enjoy a side-by-side calzone." I thought I could come up with a flier for each folder with product pairings - side-by-side products?

Food Chopper and Cutting Board
Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan and Tart Shaper
Large Round Stone and Rack

I wanted to come up with maybe 10 pairings and the guests could just write #5 or #9 on their order forms.

Does anyone have any ideas?

small bowls & caddy
DDPie Plate & slice & serve or crust shield
bamboo cheese board & cheese knife
roasting pan & turkey cards or pocket thermom.
cookie press & rec.stone
round stone & pizza cutter

Want more ? :)

coffee and mugs
beer bread and bread knife
try me pan and nylon tools
corn cob butterer and knobs
krinkle cutter and egg slicer

Just a few ideas, or you start them out and have them come up with pairing ideas. Maybe give them a kiss (choc of course) for each one who shares. This sounds like this could be alot of fun given some thought and springboards.

pchefsharron said:
coffee and mugs
beer bread and bread knife
try me pan and nylon tools
corn cob butterer and knobs
krinkle cutter and egg slicer

Just a few ideas, or you start them out and have them come up with pairing ideas. Maybe give them a kiss (choc of course) for each one who shares. This sounds like this could be alot of fun given some thought and springboards.

or set your timer for 90 seconds & whoever comes up the most ideas wins a prize,like a citrus peeler and an orange, or a mini spatula & cookie recipe, a $1PC coupon & a i-slice,just something small from your door prize selections.
this sounds like a fun game!

Great use for the timer!!! cross selling and including other products. Getting funner by the post!! Thanks

amya said:
My upcoming host want the Side-By-Side Calzones as the recipe. I have never made these before, but they look pretty easy and tasty.

I made these at a show recently and they were sooo easy. I did cook the sausage at home the night before and microwaved it for 30 sec in the BB. It was a fast and easy recipe for a show.

I couldn't think for the life of me what this thread could possibly be about from the title!! I had to open it though....LOL! OHHHHHHHH, that kind of side by side party!!

What is a Side-by-Side Party?

A Side-by-Side Party is a fun and interactive way to host a cooking demonstration with your friends and family. It involves pairing delicious recipes with our Pampered Chef products to show how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

What is the Delicious Calzone Recipe?

The Delicious Calzone Recipe is a tasty and versatile recipe that can be customized with your favorite toppings. It involves filling pizza dough with a delicious combination of meats, vegetables, and cheese, and baking it to golden perfection.

What are Product Pairings?

Product Pairings are when we match our Pampered Chef products with specific recipes to show how they can be used to make cooking easier and more efficient. For the Delicious Calzone Recipe, we recommend using our Pizza Stone or Stoneware Bar Pan for the best results.

How do I host a Side-by-Side Party?

To host a Side-by-Side Party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family. Your consultant will provide the recipes and products, and guide you through the party to ensure a fun and successful event.

What are the benefits of hosting a Side-by-Side Party?

Hosting a Side-by-Side Party is a great way to spend time with your loved ones while learning new recipes and discovering the benefits of our Pampered Chef products. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Plus, it's a fun and unique way to entertain your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ElieQ
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209