• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hoping to Drum up Sales at My Stampin up Party Today!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a party and the excitement of hosting it. The host shared information about using stones for cooking and promoting them as a business. They also discussed a new product they found and recommended supporting other home business owners. The conversation also included a recipe for a creamy caramel apple wreath and the host mentioned demonstrating it at their shows.
its_me_susan
The kids and I are so excited about our party - I put "by the way, stones are 20% off" on all my invites. I have used mini-muffin pan to make cornbread muffins, and square stone to make symphony brownies (YUM). so excited! I'm hoping to sell some stones! Wish me luck!

By the way, take a peek at stampinup.com, page 153, or search for "taking care of business" - they really got it right this time! I love it. I plan to take it as a business expense, and make my own wish list, to do lists on post-its notes or to make my consultants "work, play, home" ~ lists, the "thanks for ordering" for ordering stamp is going to go on my receipts.

I highly recommend looking for a consultant in every home business. We all like to support other home business owners. :) I've made some good friends too.

Susan :)

My vendor share.

Last edited:
its_me_susan said:
My vendor share.

One booking, one big order. Not a total failure. I made the creamy caramel apple braid - it was gone in no time!
:thumbup:

Fun party :)

Last edited:
I don't think I've got that recipe, would you share?

I totally agree about making friends with other consultants in other companies, I've gotten lots of referrals.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I don't think I've got that recipe, would you share?

I totally agree about making friends with other consultants in other companies, I've gotten lots of referrals.

Lisa

Here you go...ENJOY!!!!

CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE WREATH
2 pkgs crescent rolls (reduced fat if you can find)
1 @ 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (reduced fat if you can find)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBS flour
3 Granny Smith apples
1 TBS sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 jar (squeeze bottle) caramel ice cream topping
Half Gallon Vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 350°.
To make wreath:
Arrange triangles of crescent rolls in circle on 15" round Baking Stone with wide ends of triangles in the center and points to the outside. There will be a 5" diameter opening in the center.
Mix cream cheese, flour, vanilla and brown sugar in 1 Qt. Batter Bowl. Spread over dough.
Use AP/C/S to prepare apples, use Food Chopper to coarsely chop. Lay apples over cream cheese mixture. Bring points of triangles up and over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough in center of ring. Filling will not be completely covered. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar from Flour/Sugar shaker.
Bake 30 minutes, slice with Slice 'N serve,
drizzle each piece with caramel ice cream topping.

Hey Ginger! YUM!!!! Do you demo that at your shows at all??

PamperedDor said:
Hey Ginger! YUM!!!! Do you demo that at your shows at all??

Yep!! Whenever they want me to....:chef:

1. How can I maximize sales at my Stampin up party?

One way to maximize sales at your Stampin up party is to make sure you have a good variety of products available for guests to purchase. You can also offer specials or discounts for larger orders, and promote the party to friends and family beforehand to generate more interest.

2. What are some popular products that sell well at Stampin up parties?

Some popular products at Stampin up parties include stamp sets, cardstock, and ink pads. Other popular items include punches, embellishments, and tools such as scissors and adhesive.

3. How can I make my Stampin up party more interactive for guests?

One way to make your Stampin up party more interactive is to have a demonstration or make-and-take activity where guests can try out products and create something to take home. You can also encourage guests to ask questions and share their own crafting experiences.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful Stampin up party?

Some tips for hosting a successful Stampin up party include having a well-organized and inviting space for guests, providing snacks and beverages, and offering incentives for guests to make purchases. It's also important to have a good understanding of the products and be able to answer any questions guests may have.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts as a host of a Stampin up party?

Yes, as a host of a Stampin up party, you can earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales from your party. These rewards can be used towards purchasing products or hosting another party in the future. You may also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chickey
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • danielle simons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies