• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!

In summary, "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!" is a virtual event where you can receive a personal phone call from a Pampered Chef consultant to learn about their products and receive cooking tips and recipes. To sign up, you can visit their website, fill out a form with your information, or contact them directly. During the call, the consultant will ask about your cooking needs and provide recommendations and tips. This service is complimentary and you cannot request a specific consultant, but all consultants are highly trained and knowledgeable. The call will last approximately 15 minutes.
janezapchef
Gold Member
After leaving countless messages and pretty much giving up that I would hear from this person, SHE CALLED ME just now and booked a show for the 20th! I have been selling for 8 1/2 years, and I think this is maybe the 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me! People just don't call back! It happened a couple weeks ago too. Something crazy is in the air! But I like it!!!:love:

times like that i feel like i am actually good at this job :)
congrats on your SAT booking!!

Don't you wish everyone just called us back? (Think of all the shows we could book:)) I'm hoping for 2 people to call me back for November still - we shall see! Good job:)

Even if they call back to say they are no longer interested would be fine, just call me back! I don't even get those!

janezapchef said:
Even if they call back to say they are no longer interested would be fine, just call me back! I don't even get those!

I totally agree with you there - my heart won't break if I hear a no! Better than not knowing.

janezapchef said:

That would be nice wouldn't it? I have started leaving on my msg, that if they are no longer interested, they can call and leave me a message on my voicemail and let me know. If not, I will call them again in a month.

Related to Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!

What is "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!"?

"Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!" is a virtual event where you will receive a personal phone call from a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about our products and receive cooking tips and recipes.

How do I sign up for "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!"?

You can sign up for "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!" by visiting our website and filling out the form with your name, phone number, and preferred call date and time. You can also sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team.

What should I expect during my call for "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!"?

During your call, the Pampered Chef consultant will introduce themselves and ask about your cooking and kitchen needs. They will then provide recommendations for products that can help you achieve your cooking goals and offer tips and recipes. The call will last approximately 15 minutes.

Is there a cost for "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!"?

No, "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!" is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef. There is no cost to sign up or participate in the call.

Can I request a specific consultant for my "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!" call?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific consultant for your "Holy Cow! Someone Called Me Back!" call. However, all of our consultants are highly trained and knowledgeable about our products and cooking tips, so you will receive valuable information no matter who calls you back.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Nanisu