• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Holiday Spreaders the Same as Beaded Spreaders?

In summary, it is clarified that the Holiday Spreaders are not available for sale this season and are different from the Beaded Spreaders. Guests and consultants can both purchase the old pink products for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer promotion, but they can only be ordered through the personal website and not added to a show.
jbachen
I have been letting my PC business slide lately, and I am so out of the loop, but I have a show for a friend today, and I am trying to get caught up on PC News...

Two things are confusing me...

I see that the Holiday Plates and Dots Stemware are off stop sell, and that the Holiday Spreaders will not be offered for sale this season. But aren't those the December Guest Special? Or are the Holiday Spreaders different from the Beaded Spreaders?

Also, for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer promotion, can guests log on to get the old pink products, or just consultants? Where do we go to get these things?

Thanks in advance for any help. Sorry if any of these things have already been covered - I am so out of the loop.

The holiday spreaders that we can't sell are the Christmas Tree ones.

Anyone can buy the HWC products but they have to go to our personal website to order them and they can't be added to a show.

Welcome back!

Thanks for the quick answers, Beth! OK, so can we order the pink stuff, too?

jbachen said:
Thanks for the quick answers, Beth!

OK, so can we order the pink stuff, too?

Yes but you can only do it through your website (unless they added it to the sample area on CC but last time I checked it wasn't there).

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have a show coming up and are trying to get caught up on PC News. Don't worry, I'm here to help clear up any confusion you may have.To answer your first question, the Holiday Spreaders are different from the Beaded Spreaders. The Holiday Spreaders were originally planned to be offered for sale this season, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, they will not be available. However, the Beaded Spreaders are still available for purchase.As for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer promotion, both guests and consultants can log on to the website to purchase the old pink products. Simply go to the "Shop" tab and select "Breast Cancer Awareness" from the menu. From there, you can browse and purchase the products.I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best of luck with your show today!

What is the Holiday Spreader used for?

The Holiday Spreader is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to spread butter, cream cheese, jams, and other toppings onto bread, crackers, and other foods. It can also be used to frost cakes and cupcakes.

Is the Holiday Spreader dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Holiday Spreader is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its lifespan.

What is the difference between the Holiday Spreader and the Msabc Q?

The Holiday Spreader is a small, flat knife with a serrated edge, while the Msabc Q is a larger, curved knife with a straight edge. The Holiday Spreader is better for spreading and the Msabc Q is better for slicing and dicing.

Can the Msabc Q be used for cutting meat?

Yes, the Msabc Q can be used for cutting and slicing meats, as well as vegetables, fruits, and other foods. It is a versatile and durable kitchen knife.

What are the blades of the Holiday Spreader and Msabc Q made of?

The blades of both the Holiday Spreader and Msabc Q are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is resistant to rust and corrosion. This makes them long-lasting and easy to maintain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thecougchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef.Wanda
Replies