• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ideas for a holiday open house raffle?

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for hosting a successful raffle at a holiday open house. Suggestions included giving out tickets for various actions, such as RSVPing, bringing guests, and making purchases. The raffle prizes included the host bonus, a cookbook, and a grab bag with various items. The conversation also mentioned the potential success of offering a free cooking show as a prize. Ultimately, the key is to have fun and surprise guests with the raffle prizes.
sparklechef
Has anyone ever done a raffle at their holiday open house? I would love some ideas or the flyer you used for your open house...Thanks

I did a raffle. I gave out tickets for people who RSVPed, people who brought guest, for buying a certain amount ($50), and booking a show with me that day. You can give as many tickets as you want for each one. For example I gave five tickets for each person who book a show. Then I had 3 prizes laid out with a simple addtion bowl in front of each one. THen the guest put half of there ticket in the bowl next to what ever prize they wanted. Then I drew the tickets and that was that. My Prizes were the host bonus from that show, a cook book, and grab bag with old Seasons best, i-slice, and a min-whip. I was supprised that the grab bag had the most tickets in it. My guest loved it. I also had 3 people book a show on the spot! Also 3 or 5 had over $50 dollars in orders.

pamperedbyrd said:
I did a raffle. I gave out tickets for people who RSVPed, people who brought guest, for buying a certain amount ($50), and booking a show with me that day. You can give as many tickets as you want for each one. For example I gave five tickets for each person who book a show. Then I had 3 prizes laid out with a simple addtion bowl in front of each one. THen the guest put half of there ticket in the bowl next to what ever prize they wanted. Then I drew the tickets and that was that. My Prizes were the host bonus from that show, a cook book, and grab bag with old Seasons best, i-slice, and a min-whip. I was supprised that the grab bag had the most tickets in it. My guest loved it. I also had 3 people book a show on the spot! Also 3 or 5 had over $50 dollars in orders.

Great idea!! I did something simular and it also went over well.

I've seen consultants give a free cooking show and that be the biggest hit. You never know what people are going to go for. I have given free shows and bigger prizes and have been surprized each time. What ever you dicide to do will be great, what matters is you have fun.

Hi there! I have done raffles at my holiday open houses before and they have been a huge hit! One idea is to have a "gift basket" raffle where you can fill a basket with some of your favorite Pampered Chef products and have people enter to win by purchasing a certain amount of products or by signing up for your email list. Another idea is to have a "stocking stuffer" raffle where you can fill a stocking with smaller Pampered Chef items like spatulas, measuring spoons, etc. and have people enter to win by bringing a non-perishable food item or toy to donate to a local charity. As for the flyers, I usually use a festive holiday design and include the details of the raffle and how to enter. I hope this helps and good luck with your open house! Happy cooking!

What is the Holiday Open House Raffle?

The Holiday Open House Raffle is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It is a fun and festive gathering where guests can shop for kitchen and cooking products, enjoy delicious food and drinks, and enter for a chance to win prizes.

How do I enter the raffle?

To enter the Holiday Open House Raffle, simply attend the event and purchase any Pampered Chef products. For every $10 spent, you will receive one raffle ticket. The more you buy, the more chances you have to win!

What kind of prizes can I win?

We offer a variety of prizes for the Holiday Open House Raffle, including Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and other holiday-themed items. The specific prizes may vary, but they are always valued at a minimum of $25.

Do I have to be present to win?

No, you do not have to be present to win the Holiday Open House Raffle. However, we encourage all guests to stay for the drawing so they can claim their prize if they are selected.

Can I purchase raffle tickets without attending the event?

No, raffle tickets can only be obtained by attending the Holiday Open House event and making a purchase. However, if you are unable to attend, you can send a friend or family member to shop on your behalf and enter for a chance to win prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• racaotto
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookinwithjen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tig
  • FromMaria'sKitchen