• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House / Client Event

L
ltkacz
Just had mine on Saturday - still have 3 outside orders coming in - I'm at $650 in "show" sales and another $120 for outlet sales - 1 booking for February, 2 bookings for January. Twice as many people came this year as last.

All in all, I would say it was a success.

I would strongly encourage everyone to have one of these.

great mines tomorrow!! :)

Great! Congratulations!

That's great! :thumbup: :D Mine is in two weeks - I hope it's as successful as yours! :)

how do you do a holiday open house? i need the bookings and sales. do you cook? do you have anything on dispaly? and do you just take peoples orders and send them in? what exactly are the details? is there a flyer for this? thanks for any kind of help.

Mine is the Monday after Thanksgiving. I'm trying to get the house all decorated for Christmas this week.

Just need to know were people disappointed that they could not outright buy or were they understanding that their orders would be delivered within 7 days? I have a show like that tomorrow and need orders. I just wanted to hear from someone with experience. Thanks.
Sue

Glad to hear it went well!! I am having mine on Monday from 4-8!!

Related to Holiday Open House / Client Event

1. What is a Holiday Open House/Client Event?

A Holiday Open House/Client Event is a social gathering typically held during the holiday season, where clients and potential clients are invited to a host's home or business to view and purchase products or services. It is a great way to showcase your offerings and connect with your clients in a more personal setting.

2. How does a Holiday Open House/Client Event benefit a business?

A Holiday Open House/Client Event can benefit a business in several ways. It allows for direct interaction with clients, which can help build trust and loyalty. It also provides an opportunity to showcase new products or services and generate sales. Additionally, it can help attract new clients through word-of-mouth marketing and referrals.

3. How can I plan a successful Holiday Open House/Client Event?

To plan a successful Holiday Open House/Client Event, it is important to start early and promote the event through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word-of-mouth. Consider offering special promotions or discounts to entice attendees. Also, make sure to have enough inventory and staff to handle the expected turnout.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales at a Holiday Open House/Client Event?

To maximize sales at a Holiday Open House/Client Event, it is important to create an inviting and festive atmosphere. Offer samples or demonstrations of your products or services, and provide opportunities for attendees to try them out. Consider offering exclusive deals or discounts for purchases made at the event. Finally, make sure to follow up with attendees after the event to thank them for coming and remind them of any special offers.

5. Is it worth it to have a Holiday Open House/Client Event for my business?

Yes, hosting a Holiday Open House/Client Event can be very beneficial for a business. It allows for direct interaction with clients, helps generate sales, and can attract new clients. It also offers an opportunity to showcase your products or services in a more personal and festive setting. With proper planning and promotion, a Holiday Open House/Client Event can be a successful and worthwhile investment for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • FromMaria'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies