• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the 2008 Holiday Mini Catalog Hot Chocolate Recipe?

In summary, the recipes from the Holiday Mini Catalog can be used for any occasion and the ingredients are easy to find at your local grocery store. The number of servings varies but most recipes make 4-6 servings. You can also make substitutions and modifications to suit your preferences. Additionally, there are recipes suitable for special dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Look for the symbols next to each recipe to see which dietary needs it meets.
christiepchef
Does anyone have a copy of the holiday mini catalog from 2008 handy. I am desparately searching the internet for the hot chocolate recipe that was in there that you mix the dry ingredients and bag it as a gift with the coffee & more cups. I must not have the name right, so it doesn't come up in a search.

Just came across it as I was cleaning up....

Combine
1 cup sugar, 1 cup non dairy powered creamer, 1 cup nonfat dry milk, 1 cup milk choc chips, 2/3 cup unsweeted cocoa powder.
Place 1/3 cup mix in a cello bag. Top w/ mini -marshmallows. Seal bag etc...
To prepare, place mix in mug, add 1 1/4 cup hot milk. Stir until blended.
Y/12 servings.

Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of the 2008 holiday mini catalog. However, I was able to find the hot chocolate recipe you are looking for on the Stampin' Up! website. Here it is:Hot Cocoa Mix RecipeIngredients:- 2 cups powdered sugar- 1 cup cocoa powder- 2 cups powdered milk- 1 tsp salt- 2 tsp cornstarch- 1 tsp cinnamon- 1 tsp nutmegInstructions:1. In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined.2. Transfer the mixture to an airtight container or jar.3. To make a cup of hot cocoa, mix 1/4 cup of the hot cocoa mix with 1 cup of hot milk or water. Enjoy!To create the gift packaging, you can use the Coffee & More cups from the holiday mini catalog. Simply fill the cups with the hot cocoa mix and add a tag with the instructions for making the hot cocoa. You can also add some marshmallows or chocolate chips for an extra treat. I hope this helps! Happy stamping and gifting!

1. Can I use the recipes from the Holiday Mini Catalog for other occasions besides the holidays?

Yes, absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be used for any occasion or season. Feel free to get creative and adapt them to your personal preferences.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes in the Holiday Mini Catalog easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store. For more unique or specialty ingredients, we provide suggestions and alternatives in the recipe notes.

3. How many servings do the recipes in the Holiday Mini Catalog make?

The number of servings varies for each recipe, but most of them make 4-6 servings. However, some recipes can easily be doubled or halved to fit your needs.

4. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be a guide and can be adjusted to your liking. You can substitute ingredients, adjust measurements, or add your own personal twist to make it your own.

5. Are the recipes in the Holiday Mini Catalog suitable for special dietary needs?

We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Look for the symbols next to each recipe to see which dietary needs it meets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
HeatherP19
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • LibrarianChef