• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hold Time Again! 3 Hrs 14 Mins- 3 Hrs 59 Mins

In summary, the conversation revolves around difficulties with submitting orders and contacting the company's solution center. The weather and a school holiday are mentioned as factors contributing to long hold times. One person mentions being sick and another person talks about a problem with their child's bike. There is also discussion about tracking orders and potential issues with the company's website.
jrstephens
This is ridiculous!!!:eek: none of my adjustemens are ever where I can just do them online. It's always something I need to call about!:D

I can understand 10-15 minutes or something but HALF the work day is ridiculous. If they are that understaffed then they yneed to hire some more employees!

I know the weather here was bad last night (rain turning to ice followed by at least 4" of snow). It probably hit Chicago over night which may have alot of people calling into late to work. Plus it's Monday, there might be alot of people trying to call first thing to take care of stuff. Just be patient.

Plus everyone who submitted orders at the end of the month----it all trickles down...

The weather isn't so bad--just raining. There is a school holiday in Chicagoland today, so there might be a lot of folks not working today cuz their kids are home.BUT, my guess is the hold time is due to the fact that it's MONDAY.You can also email your adjustments to [email protected]

DebbieJ said:
The weather isn't so bad--just raining. There is a school holiday in Chicagoland today, so there might be a lot of folks not working today cuz their kids are home.

BUT, my guess is the hold time is due to the fact that it's MONDAY.

You can also email your adjustments to [email protected]
Glad to hear you didn't get what we got! Most of the snow was melted yesterday due to the high temps. I was beginning to think winter was going to be over and spring was here! But no, crappy snow again!

They just called me back.:D

I know, I called and it was 4 hours. This is ridiculous.

Hold time right now is 4:59 to 6:07!:yuck: I guess I have plenty of time to go and take my shower before they call back! Heck, I could even watch a movie before I take my shower! (I'm sick with a bad cold.)

I just called and it's up to 6:20min- at this rate they won't call back till after the kids are in bed!:mad:

i just called in...3 1/2 hours to 4 hours 3 minutes, I'm kind of glad, I know I will be here and can still go take a nap!!! The nice thing is that I won't forget to call them back....

sfdavis918 said:
Hold time right now is 4:59 to 6:07!:yuck: I guess I have plenty of time to go and take my shower before they call back! Heck, I could even watch a movie before I take my shower! (I'm sick with a bad cold.)

Don't run out of hot water waiting for the phone to ring, HA!:D

chefsteph07 said:
I just called and it's up to 6:20min- at this rate they won't call back till after the kids are in bed!:mad:
yep!~ that's just what I got to. I'm trying to figure out why one of my shows is just sitting there as received that was submitted last Wednesday, when another show that I sent in at the same time has been shipped and is in route already!!
I want to see if there is a problem?:confused: Have you noticed, especially consultants that have been around a while, they do not call you about your shows like they use to and they are not efficient on their time when it comes to them e-mailing you about it also? I have called MANY times because I see one of my shows just "sitting there" and low and behold, there is a hold on it and I had no clue and it had been like 4-5 days!!!:mad: :cry:
So I have come to conclusion that I need to track like crazy!

Anyway it will be dinner time before they call back, it's noon here now, hopefully we won't be out when they call, we need to return my DS's bike that we got him for Christmas. Spent $100.00 on it and it's a peice of junk! Keeps grinding the gears and tearing the chain off! And the boy is barely riding it!:eek: :thumbdown:

Mine was up to 4 hours 20 minutes!! Yikes!! I can't transmit any of my shows...grrr...

I didnt even get a call back option. I cant submit my show either

I cannot submit either. It must be a HO problem with that! UHH!! I almost submitted this show yesterday but was holding out for one more order today, which I did get.

I am not going to call yet. Maybe an update will soon fix it.

You probably did not get the call back option b/c you will not get one if they cannot call you back in the same business day.

I think there's a prob w/ pc.com too? Maybe that has something to do w/ it all?

I tried to "Check for Updates" and it will not check for them either. Gives me an error message. They must be having major problems!

Well, I missed the FREAKIN' call back...of course!
Just called AGAIN, this time I had to enter if I was a customer or consultant and then my consultant #- they immediately put me on hold and gave me no option for a call back.
I wonder if the whole system is screwed up right now. I think I may hang up and wait till tomorrow.

When I called they told me if I didnt need to submit the show today then it would be best to submit tomorrow. They are having problems on thier end.

chefsteph07 said:
Well, I missed the FREAKIN' call back...of course!
Just called AGAIN, this time I had to enter if I was a customer or consultant and then my consultant #- they immediately put me on hold and gave me no option for a call back.
I wonder if the whole system is screwed up right now. I think I may hang up and wait till tomorrow.
Many tiimes they will try again. It will try 3 times total! Just remember that! At least it use to!

I successfully submitted this morning.

Did everyone else get their issues resolved from yesterday?

When I called yesterday the wait time was 4 to 5 hours and someone came on to help me after waiting under 10 minutes on hold. I was very happy I didn't have to wait long.

Related to Hold Time Again! 3 Hrs 14 Mins- 3 Hrs 59 Mins

1. What is the purpose of "Hold Time Again! 3 Hrs 14 Mins- 3 Hrs 59 Mins"?

The "Hold Time Again!" feature on our products is designed to keep your food warm and at a safe temperature for up to 3 hours and 59 minutes. This is especially useful for parties and events where food may need to be prepared ahead of time.

2. How does the "Hold Time Again!" feature work?

Once you have finished cooking your food, simply turn on the "Hold Time Again!" feature on your Pampered Chef product. The product will keep the food warm and at a safe temperature for up to 3 hours and 59 minutes. After this time, the feature will automatically turn off to ensure food safety.

3. Is "Hold Time Again!" safe to use?

Yes, the "Hold Time Again!" feature is completely safe to use. It is designed to keep your food at a safe temperature and to prevent any potential foodborne illnesses. However, we recommend following all food safety guidelines and not leaving food out for more than 4 hours total.

4. Can I use "Hold Time Again!" for all types of food?

Yes, the "Hold Time Again!" feature can be used for a variety of foods including meats, casseroles, and even desserts. It is important to note that the feature is designed to keep food warm and at a safe temperature, not to reheat or cook food.

5. How do I clean the "Hold Time Again!" feature on my Pampered Chef product?

Cleaning the "Hold Time Again!" feature is easy. Simply wipe down the surface with a damp cloth or sponge. Do not submerge the product in water or put it in the dishwasher, as this may damage the feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pletcherdee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg