• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

View lt1jane's June, July, & August Specials in Album!

In summary, the June, July, and August specials for lt1jane's album include discounted products from Pampered Chef's kitchen and cookware collections, which can be viewed by clicking on the "Album" tab on her profile page. There is no minimum purchase amount, but some specials may have limitations. These specials will be available for the entire month and cannot be combined with other offers in most cases.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I have uploaded to my photo album on this site the JPEGs of the June, July, & August specials for those of you unable to scan or convert the HO PDF files.

You can get to my album by clicking on my name "lt1jane" above my photo on the left and selcet "view public profile."

Thank you for all your work! It is VERY much appreciated!!!

Thank you !

it's honestly no big deal in this case as I have to scan the flyers from HO into my computer before I can edit my info into them. This means that I have to save the blank versions first. I simply upload them here for others who can't do that.

After I have them on my computer, I can edit in my info. Copy & Paste is wonderful because Once I have one done, I copy it and paste it onto the others. My director is not computer savvy and I do hers too the same way. At that point, I delete my info, and put hers in on one then copy and paste hers onto the other documents and send them to her.

Hi lt1jane,Thank you for sharing your June, July, & August specials in your photo album! It's great to have the JPEGs available for those who may not be able to scan or convert the HO PDF files. I will definitely check out your album by clicking on your name and selecting "view public profile." As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I always love seeing what specials are available for our customers. Thank you for making it easier for everyone to access them. Keep up the great work!

1. What are the June, July, and August specials for lt1jane's album?

The June, July, and August specials for lt1jane's album include a variety of discounted products from Pampered Chef's kitchen and cookware collections. These specials change each month, so be sure to check back regularly for new deals!

2. How can I view lt1jane's June, July, and August specials?

To view lt1jane's June, July, and August specials, simply click on the "Album" tab on her profile page. This will take you to a page where you can see all of her current specials and add them to your cart.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount for the June, July, and August specials?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount for lt1jane's June, July, and August specials. However, some specials may only apply to certain products or have a limit on the number of items that can be purchased at the discounted price.

4. How long are the June, July, and August specials available?

The June, July, and August specials will be available for the entire month they are featured. After that, they will no longer be available at the discounted price. Make sure to take advantage of these deals while they last!

5. Can I combine the June, July, and August specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the June, July, and August specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some promotions may allow for stacking of discounts. Make sure to read the details of each special carefully to see if they can be combined with other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies