• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hilarious One-Liners for Your Show!

In summary, the author provides funny one-liners for use in a show. He recommends using a line that is both funny and relatable, such as "The scrapers are the Kitchen Baywatch - silicone on the top and skinny on the bottom. And they come in A, B, C and D cup sizes." He also recommends using a line that is specific to the month, such as "For January I have something about 'cross this off your New Years Resolutions - New Cookware!'"
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I am looking for some funny one liners for my show. My upline director has one that I use and it goes like this. When we get to the part about payment, I say we take all forms of payment: cash, check, credit card and the husband payment... a little cash, a check and a credit card... that way he doesn't know how much you spent. It is usually good for a laugh.

Anybody else have a funny line or two?

Now, take my wife...please.My wife loves to shop but she won't buy anything unless it's marked down. Last week, she came home with an escalator.She called me at work and said, "The car is in the kitchen." I said, "How did the car get into the kitchen?!?" She said, "I made a left coming out of the living room."Da-bump-dum. Thank you, Henny Youngman.Oh. That wasn't what you wanted, was it. Never mind.

No, but that was pretty Vaudville! Thanks for the response!

I think there might have already been a thread with one-liners. Did you do a search?

There was a great download called Adding Humor to your show or something like that.

I tell people that if you are what you eat, I'm cheap, fast and easy.The scrapers are the Kitchen Baywatch - silicone on the top and skinny on the bottom. And they come in A, B, C and D cup sizes.The measure-all cup is the Kitchen Wonderbra - it pushes everything up and out.I also use the "spouse" payment plan line. But when describing payment, I say that I take cash with 3 forms of ID.

Well, there is at least ONE line I can use out of those four. Okay, two, but don't tell The Kat Lady, okay?

chefann said:
I tell people that if you are what you eat, I'm cheap, fast and easy.

The scrapers are the Kitchen Baywatch - silicone on the top and skinny on the bottom. And they come in A, B, C and D cup sizes.

The measure-all cup is the Kitchen Wonderbra - it pushes everything up and out.

I also use the "spouse" payment plan line. But when describing payment, I say that I take cash with 3 forms of ID.

I have been using the Baywatch line for awhile, but hadn't heard the Wonderbra one. What a hoot.

Every Thursday morning I meet with my networking group. Can't wait to share that one this week!

Chefann,

Thanks for the response, I loved them.

Here's a one-liner I have been using for the February specials:

The Stones are coming!
Not Mick and the gang.... not Fred and Wilma... but PC's stoneware! (this last part is a little hokey but you can work on it).

For January I have something about "cross this off your New Years Resolutions - New Cookware!"

Linda

For February, you need to tell people that "It's even easier to get stoned - legally - in February!"And, related to that, you can tell people to come to you to get their pot(s) in January.:)

Since hosts only get one piece 60% off I offer discounted pot in January, and getting stoned twice in February!!

These are great! I'm making note of the Baywatch and Wonderbra lines. I'll have to work those in. I already use the "fast, cheap, and easy" line. It floors me how many people think I made that up. I've heard it for years. Maybe I just hang around too many cheap, fast, and easy people.

There's also: Pick the chef that most describes you in the kitchen - Top Chef, Home Chef or Chef Boyardee.

Related to Hilarious One-Liners for Your Show!

What are some examples of hilarious one-liners for my show?

Some examples of hilarious one-liners for your show are: "I put the 'fun' in 'functional kitchen tools'", "Who needs a stand-up comedian when you have me and these amazing products?", "Cooking with Pampered Chef: where the laughs are just as important as the ingredients", "Don't be afraid to laugh - it's just cooking, not rocket science", "I'm not just selling kitchen gadgets, I'm selling laughter and joy".

How can I incorporate one-liners into my Pampered Chef show?

Incorporating one-liners into your Pampered Chef show is easy! You can start off by using them as an icebreaker to engage with your audience, or sprinkle them in between product demonstrations to keep the energy and excitement going. You can also use them as a transition between segments or to introduce new products. The key is to make sure the one-liners are relevant and add to the overall fun and lighthearted atmosphere of your show.

Will using one-liners make my Pampered Chef show more successful?

While there is no guarantee that using one-liners will make your Pampered Chef show more successful, they can certainly add a fun and entertaining element to your presentation. They can also help to make your show more memorable for your guests, which can lead to increased sales and bookings. Ultimately, the success of your show will depend on a variety of factors, but incorporating one-liners can definitely help create a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

Do I need to be a natural comedian to use one-liners in my Pampered Chef show?

No, you do not need to be a natural comedian to use one-liners in your Pampered Chef show. The key is to be genuine and have fun with them. You can practice beforehand and find ones that feel natural to you. You can also ask for suggestions from your team or do some research for inspiration. The most important thing is to be yourself and let your personality shine through.

Are there any topics or subjects I should avoid when using one-liners in my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, it is important to avoid any topics or subjects that may be offensive or inappropriate for your audience. This can include sensitive or controversial issues, politics, or anything that may be offensive based on cultural or personal beliefs. Stick to light and fun topics such as cooking, food, and kitchen humor to ensure that your one-liners are well-received by everyone at your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
Replies
Views
finley1991