• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Nylon Spiral Whisk?

In summary, a customer wants two more of the spiral whisk from the nylon specialty tools set and cannot find it on the outlet. The customer found it on the sample order in P3.
Get_Pampered
Gold Member
I have a customer that just raves about the spiral whisk in the nylon specialty tools set. Hers just broke and she wants not one, but two more! She does not want to buy the entire set again. Anyone out there have extra or not use theirs?

You can actually order them on a sample order in P3 - just saw it this am for like $2.00.

No way! I will look it up right now - Thank you!

Andrea, are you seeing this on a list of some sort in P3? I have only been able to plug in item numbers, not view a list of things to choose from.

I looked it up and it is CR22... Good luck

Thank you - how did you find that? And yay, you are in Tucson! Maybe we should meet for coffee and you can teach me. Hah!Update: My P3 says this is an outlet item so I can't order it but I can't find it on the outlet. Grr! Why can't I see the list you all do?

Okay in P3, I set up a new non-commision sample order and then added a item (use the + sign) and next to where you add the product numbers, there is a button to look up the numbers. It looks like a magnifying glass. When the Product Lookup box comes up you can type what you are looking for. Hope that helps. And yes I would love to have coffee with you. :chef:

There! Thank you, I have been trying to figure this out for weeks now. And, yes I will be taking the T3 class on P3

That isn't a sample item though. It must have been on the outlet. I know that I have one. She should get the sets and give the rest as gifts. I love that Spaghetti Server.

I did mention the gift-giving idea to her but she still won't buy the set. It's the whisk by itself or nothing. I didn't promise her anything except that I would ask around.

Bumping...anyone have extras?

I just looked in my drawer... I have one! It is years old but I never use it (maybe used a few times) it looks new...

1. What is the purpose of the Iso 2 Nylon Spiral Whisks?

The Iso 2 Nylon Spiral Whisks are designed for mixing and blending ingredients in a variety of dishes, such as batter, sauces, and dressings.

2. Is the Iso 2 Nylon Spiral Whisk safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the nylon material of the whisk is gentle on non-stick surfaces, making it safe and effective for use with all types of cookware.

3. Can the Iso 2 Nylon Spiral Whisk be put in the dishwasher?

Yes, these whisks are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleanup after use.

4. How long are the tines on the Iso 2 Nylon Spiral Whisk?

The tines on the Iso 2 Nylon Spiral Whisk are approximately 5 inches long, allowing for efficient mixing and blending in various sizes of bowls or pots.

5. Are the Iso 2 Nylon Spiral Whisks heat resistant?

Yes, the nylon material used for these whisks is heat resistant up to 428°F, making them suitable for use in high-temperature cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pckelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies