• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

High-Quality Kitchen Tools for Sale - Make an Offer Today!

In summary, Pampered Chef's kitchen tools are high-quality due to their use of durable materials and rigorous testing. Most of their tools are dishwasher safe, but specific care instructions should be followed. Offers can be made on sale items, and promotions and discounts are regularly available. Their return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I have a list of stuff that I my cousin wants to sell. Let me know if you want any of it. Let me know if its something specific or if you want the whole lot. Some of it it is lightly used and some of it has never been used. It all looks great. Email me at [email protected] if something interests you. Make me an offer!

MAGIC MOP
BOIL CONTROL
LEMON ADE
COOKIE DROPPER
MEASURE, MIX AND POUR
LARGE MICRO COOKER (BROWN AND HAS SOME STORAGE MARKS)
SMALL MICRO COOKER (BROWN AND HAS SOME STORAGE MARKS)
MEASURE ALL
HOLD & SLICE
KITCHEN BRUSH
GRAPEFRUIT KNIFE

I have the product use and care cards for everything except the Kitchen Brush. There are no boxes.

I'm intereded in the magic mop. I have no idea what to offer though!

How much for the:
LARGE MICRO COOKER (BROWN AND HAS SOME STORAGE MARKS)
SMALL MICRO COOKER (BROWN AND HAS SOME STORAGE MARKS)
HOLD & SLICE

I will ask my cousin and get back to you both. I was offering her $50.00 for the whole lot so I don't know.

Thanks Kristen!

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Kristen!
What would you be willing to pay for it? It might be better if I give her a price. She doesn't know.

Hey Kristen, Will she take $4 bucks for the measure all? I would really love to have a second one.
Thanks for checking!

Related to High-Quality Kitchen Tools for Sale - Make an Offer Today!

1. What makes Pampered Chef's kitchen tools high-quality?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on using only the best materials and designs for our kitchen tools. Our products are made with durable, long-lasting materials that are built to withstand daily use in the kitchen. We also conduct extensive testing and quality control to ensure that our tools meet the highest standards of functionality and performance.

2. Are Pampered Chef's kitchen tools dishwasher safe?

Yes, the majority of our kitchen tools are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product's label or instructions for specific care instructions to ensure the longevity of the tool.

3. Can I make an offer on kitchen tools that are on sale?

Yes, you can make an offer on any of our kitchen tools that are on sale. Simply click the "Make an Offer" button on the product page and enter your desired offer amount. Our team will review your offer and get back to you as soon as possible.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available for the "High-Quality Kitchen Tools for Sale - Make an Offer Today!" collection?

We regularly offer promotions and discounts on our kitchen tools, including those in the "High-Quality Kitchen Tools for Sale - Make an Offer Today!" collection. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on any current offers.

5. What is Pampered Chef's return policy for kitchen tools?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your kitchen tool, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Just make sure to keep your receipt or proof of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pampchefsarah
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lvanderw