• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Unused Items for Sale - Make an Offer!

In summary, the "New & Unused Items for Sale" section offers a variety of brand new kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef, including knives, mixing bowls, baking dishes, and more. To make an offer for an item in this section, simply click on the "Make an Offer" button on the item's page. There is no minimum offer amount, but the seller may not accept offers that are too low. The seller also has the option to negotiate the price by accepting, declining, or making a counteroffer. All items in this section are brand new and have never been used.
amybee
I am cleaning house and have some extra products that I would like to part with. All are in original box and have never been used. Prices do not included shipping. Feel free to make an offer if you don't like the price....
You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

I will ship which ever way you prefer. I will accept PayPal as payment.

Thanks,
Amy

Last edited:
Amy just to let you know we are unable to list current items here for sale. What everyone who wants to sell things do they just tell them to email them or PM them and you will send them a list

Thanks Jennie. Can you tell this is my first time selling in the Marketplace.... Will keep that in mind for the next time.
Thanks.

Go edit your above post and take out the text and tell people to PM you or delete the thread and start a new one Amy.

All set. Thanks for the advice....

1. What kind of items are available in the "New & Unused Items for Sale" section?

The "New & Unused Items for Sale" section offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef, including knives, mixing bowls, baking dishes, and more.

2. How do I make an offer for an item in this section?

To make an offer for an item in the "New & Unused Items for Sale" section, simply click on the "Make an Offer" button located on the item's page. This will allow you to enter the amount you are willing to pay for the item.

3. Are the items in this section brand new?

Yes, all items in the "New & Unused Items for Sale" section are brand new and have never been used. They are all in their original packaging and have not been opened or used in any way.

4. Is there a minimum offer amount for items in this section?

No, there is no minimum offer amount for items in the "New & Unused Items for Sale" section. However, keep in mind that the seller may not accept offers that are too low.

5. Can I negotiate the price for an item in this section?

Yes, you can negotiate the price for an item in the "New & Unused Items for Sale" section by making an offer. The seller will have the option to accept, decline, or make a counteroffer. It is up to the seller to decide whether or not to negotiate the price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies