• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hiding My Daughter's Trick or Treat Candy - A Parenting Triumph!

In summary, you can use any type of container to hide your daughter's trick or treat candy, such as plastic containers, paper bags, or cardboard boxes. It's important to make sure the container is large enough and can be easily hidden in a safe place. To ensure your daughter won't find the hidden candy, you can hide it in a spot she doesn't have access to, use a creative hiding spot, or remind her not to snoop. You can hide the candy for as long as you feel necessary, but make sure to check expiration dates for perishable items. If your daughter does find the hidden candy, handle the situation calmly and use it as a teaching moment. Finally, you can hide the candy without her knowing by
ChefZee
Just wanted to share: My husband and I decided we REALLY needed to find a good hiding place for my daughter's trick or treat candy. We kept catching her sneak into her stash. I was about to throw away the box for my Ultimate Mandoline and put the candy in there. She was standing directly in front of the box when she asked me where her candy went! :) She's NEVER going to find it haha.

LOL!! That is funny!

I do the same thing with Christmas presents. We have a storage shelf in the garage with several boxes all marked with their contents. I have a couple of PC delivery boxes marked garage sale items. Those boxes are on the shelf year round. The only time they are full is during the holidays. It works and keeps other storage areas clear for presents not meant for the kids. ;)

jbondr said:
I do the same thing with Christmas presents. We have a storage shelf in the garage with several boxes all marked with their contents. I have a couple of PC delivery boxes marked garage sale items. Those boxes are on the shelf year round. The only time they are full is during the holidays. It works and keeps other storage areas clear for presents not meant for the kids. ;)

Oh wow I like this one may have to use it myself.;)

Hilarious!!!

1. Can I use any type of container to hide my daughter's trick or treat candy?

Yes, you can use any type of container to hide your daughter's trick or treat candy. Some popular options include plastic containers with lids, paper bags, or even cardboard boxes. Just make sure the container is large enough to hold all of the candy and can be easily hidden in a safe place.

2. How can I ensure that my daughter won't find the hidden candy?

One option is to hide the candy in a spot that your daughter doesn't have access to, such as a locked cabinet or drawer. You can also be creative with your hiding spot, such as using a decorative box or disguising the candy in a different container. It's also important to remind your daughter not to snoop or go looking for the hidden candy.

3. How long can I hide my daughter's trick or treat candy?

You can hide your daughter's trick or treat candy for as long as you feel is necessary. Some parents choose to hide it for a few days or a week, while others may hide it until the next holiday. Just make sure to check the expiration dates on any perishable items and consume them before they go bad.

4. What should I do if my daughter finds the hidden candy?

If your daughter finds the hidden candy, it's important to stay calm and handle the situation with understanding. Let her know that it was meant to be a surprise and that it's important to respect other people's belongings. You can also use this as a teaching moment to discuss boundaries and respecting privacy.

5. Can I hide my daughter's trick or treat candy without her knowing?

Yes, you can definitely hide your daughter's trick or treat candy without her knowing. Just make sure to do it discreetly and in a way that won't raise her suspicions. You can also involve her in the process by having her help you come up with a hiding spot or making it a game to find the hidden candy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies