• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi, I'm New to This Forum and I Was Wondering if Anyone Would Be

In summary, this forum is for discussing and sharing tips, recipes, and ideas related to Pampered Chef products and cooking. To join, click on the "Register" button and follow the prompts. There are community guidelines that should be followed and can be found by clicking on the "Forum Rules" link. Members are encouraged to post their own recipes and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products. If you have a question about a specific product, you can either post it in the appropriate category or use the search bar. If you can't find an answer, don't hesitate to ask for help from the knowledgeable members in the forum.
ChefSabrina
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some info on fundraisers to help me get started. I want to send a letter out to various organizations to see if they are interested. Any ideas and suggestions would help alot!

Thank You

Sabrina

[email protected]
pamperedchef.biz/sabrinar

Sending out letters...I posted this idea somewhere else, but I have a hard time finding where I've already been! I just sent out letters to churches in my town with the fund-raiser flyer and a letter. I sent them attention Women's Ministries, I'm going to keep going by trying to find other organizations through my phone book! Daycares, schools, etc. "Let your fingers do the walking!"

PCnVA

PCnVA said:
I posted this idea somewhere else, but I have a hard time finding where I've already been! I just sent out letters to churches in my town with the fund-raiser flyer and a letter. I sent them attention Women's Ministries, I'm going to keep going by trying to find other organizations through my phone book! Daycares, schools, etc. "Let your fingers do the walking!"

PCnVA

Any chance you would like to share your letter and flier for fundraisers? This is a great idea to send out to churches, etc.

Host bonusesDoes the hostess of the fundraiser also get the following months host bonuses if people book off of the fundraiser? Like a regular host's benefits but it's a fundraiser? :confused:

Letter & FlyerI used the Kitchen Show Fund-raiser flyer downloaded from PC.com, here's the letter I put together. Feel free to use it however you wish!

Attachments

• Fund raiser letter.doc
    20 KB · Views: 940

1. What is this forum about?

This forum is dedicated to discussing and sharing tips, recipes, and ideas related to Pampered Chef products and cooking.

2. How can I join this forum?

To join this forum, you can click on the "Register" button at the top of the page and follow the prompts to create an account.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines I should be aware of?

Yes, there are community guidelines that should be followed to ensure a positive and respectful environment for all members. You can find them by clicking on the "Forum Rules" link at the bottom of the page.

4. Can I post my own recipes on this forum?

Absolutely! This forum encourages members to share their favorite recipes and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products. Just make sure to include clear instructions and any modifications you made to the original recipe.

5. I have a question about a specific product, where can I go for help?

If you have a question about a specific Pampered Chef product, you can either post it in the appropriate product category or use the search bar to see if it has been discussed before. If you can't find an answer, don't hesitate to ask for help in the forum and our knowledgeable members will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • namredus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • bethany.harapat