• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Wondering if Anyone Took Their Computer to Their Shows to Enter

In summary, Andrea recommends bringing a laptop to your shows to enter sales. She found that it was much easier than using a computer at the show. She also found that people like to sit and chat with her when she has her laptop set up.
acdugger
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone took their computer to their shows to enter their sales as customers check out. I just thought it might be easier. I am going to do the "full-service" check out for the first time this weekend and just wondering about doing it with my laptop.
Andrea

There was another recent thread on this subject, look that one up. I don't have a laptop yet but plan on bringing it as soon as I buy it.

I started taking a laptop this fall & love it! It is so much easier! All I have to do is print the receipts when I'm done.

I have always taken a laptop. When I do events, I am lost without it! (I dont bring it to events because sometimes I leave to go to the bathroom etc)

But I would highly recommend it.

Thanks--I will take it!
Andrea

acdugger said:
I was wondering if anyone took their computer to their shows to enter their sales as customers check out. I just thought it might be easier. I am going to do the "full-service" check out for the first time this weekend and just wondering about doing it with my laptop.
Andrea

Nope, too heavy and the monitor is too big...

...now if I had a nice laptop maybe I'd consider it...still need to print receipts later though anyway...and one more thing to lug!

I have a thread on this from Monday.

I took mine for the first time Monday night and I LOVED it! Check my thread out b/c people offered tips on using it and they were WONDERFUL help.

I was gonna take mine to the Bridal Fair this weekend so people could register then and there. However ... the hard drive died!WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

I've been taking mine and love it! So much easier!

Mt HD dies also right before xmas... and i have been looking for a good deal on a new laptop.... but no luck yet! if you know any deals let me know

I took mine to my show last night, didn't get a chance to set it up before the show started and then didn't remember I brought it until I was cleaning up and all was said and done. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be taking it to other shows. Just weight I don't need.

I love taking mine. Mostly, b/c I don't have to worry about math and it catches the inevitable errors in item #'s!! Also, the host knows exactly where she is when I leave. I just put the names and the items in. I like it for a couple of reasons. One, most of work is done when I leave. Two, people come and SIT with me!! I really try to set up a place so that it's easy for them to sit for a minute and glance through the upcoming specials, etc. Otherwise, it seems people just want to throw their orders at me. Okay...not throw...but still.I would love to be able to do this at expos, but I'm way to busy to be sitting at a computer!

I'll look up the other thread, and maybe it will help me too. I bring my laptop, and it is heavy. Sometimes, I think it slows the checkout process down if I have a lot of guests. If I could type numbers faster it wouldn't be so bad. Plus, my computer doesn't always have the energy it needs to work P3. It will lock up for a few seconds while I'm trying to enter someone's order. SO annoying.

1. Can I use my computer to enter orders at Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, you can use your computer to enter orders at Pampered Chef shows. This can be done through the Pampered Chef Consultant website or through the Pampered Chef app on your computer.

2. Do I need an internet connection to use my computer to enter orders?

Yes, you will need an internet connection to use your computer to enter orders at Pampered Chef shows. This is necessary to access the Pampered Chef website or app and process the orders.

3. Can I use any type of computer or device to enter orders at shows?

Yes, you can use any type of computer or device to enter orders at Pampered Chef shows as long as it has an internet connection and can access the Pampered Chef website or app.

4. Is it secure to use my computer to enter orders at shows?

Yes, it is secure to use your computer to enter orders at Pampered Chef shows. The Pampered Chef website and app have security measures in place to protect your personal and customer information.

5. Will I receive confirmation of the orders I enter on my computer at shows?

Yes, you will receive confirmation of the orders you enter on your computer at Pampered Chef shows. This confirmation will be sent to your email address and can also be viewed on the Pampered Chef Consultant website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mljohnson1123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies