• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Tips for Using a PC Cookie Press?

In summary, to use a Pampered Chef cookie press, choose a disc shape and insert it, fill the cylinder with dough, and squeeze the trigger to release the dough onto a baking sheet. To clean the press, disassemble and wash the parts in warm soapy water. Use a dough that is not too sticky or soft for best results. To ensure even shaping, fill the cylinder with an even amount of dough and press in a smooth motion. The cookie press can also be used for savory dishes, such as cheese crackers or mini quiches.
hannahshoping
Just stopping in to say hi and introduce myself. I found your site while hunting for directions to use my PC cookie press :) Thanks for all who contributed to making my first experiences with PC a joyful success! Even my 10 year old granddaughter was able to use the press to make the cookies of her choice! All your tips made our holiday baking a breeze and a fun filled and memorable event. We look forward to much more experimenting (and taste testing the results!)

Welcome to CS!

Welcome! Glad you and your granddaughter loved the press!

Welcome! Cooking together can produce such happy memories. I'm glad you are doing this with your granddaughter.

1. How do I use a Pampered Chef cookie press?

To use a Pampered Chef cookie press, start by choosing the desired disc shape and inserting it into the press. Next, fill the cylinder with your cookie dough. Hold the press upright and squeeze the trigger to release the dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat until all the dough has been used.

2. How do I clean a Pampered Chef cookie press?

To clean a Pampered Chef cookie press, disassemble the parts and wash them in warm soapy water. Dry thoroughly before reassembling. Do not put any of the parts in the dishwasher as this can cause damage.

3. What type of dough should I use with a Pampered Chef cookie press?

Pampered Chef cookie presses work best with doughs that are not too sticky or too soft. It is recommended to use a dough that can be easily rolled into a ball and holds its shape well, such as a sugar cookie or shortbread dough.

4. How do I make sure my cookies come out evenly shaped?

To ensure your cookies come out evenly shaped, make sure to fill the cylinder of the cookie press with an even amount of dough for each cookie. Also, make sure to press the dough out in a smooth and consistent motion.

5. Can I use a Pampered Chef cookie press for savory dishes as well?

Yes, Pampered Chef cookie presses can be used for savory dishes as well. You can use it to make delicious appetizers, such as cheese crackers or mini quiches. Just make sure to choose a disc shape that is appropriate for the dish you are making.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • kcmckay
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • lbalks