• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Roxygirl - Welcome to Cs Kim!

In summary, Kim qualified in one show and is off to a great start. She is the newest consultant on my growing team and I can't wait to watch her business grow and prosper. Woo hooo! Congratulations, Kim!
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Welcome to Kim (aka roxygirl). Kim is the newest consultant on my growing team and she is off to a fabulous start! She qualified in - get this - one (1) show.....a whopper too at $1705.85 - can we get a big WAHOO for Kim!

I'm so happy you are on my team and I can't wait to watch your business grow and prosper.

Woo hooo! Congratulations on a great start, Kim!

Woohoo!! That's awesome Kim! :) I'm doing a happy dance right now for you! :D

flhumpy_e0.gif

Welcome and What an awesome first show! Amazing! I thought I'd post my happy dancing dude on here for ya! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!! What an AWESOME START!! You should be stoked!!

Congrats Roxygirl! BTW, Linda, how many does that make for your team now!?!

heat123 said:
Congrats Roxygirl! BTW, Linda, how many does that make for your team now!?!
Seven:
1 - Inactive and I can't find her :(
1 - Inactive and reactivating this month :)
1 - Qualified (yeah Amanda!)
1 - Qualified (yeah Kim!)
1 - Qualified (Hooray Andrea!)
1 - brand new and should qualify this month
1 - needs one show to qualify - hopefully this month

So....fingers crossed!

FINGERS CROSSED for you girlfreind! Whoohoooo!

Wahooo!!! That's an amazing start!!
Just don't let her get frustrated if all of her shows aren't like that (how cool would that be if they were though!?)

pampermejolene said:
Wahooo!!! That's an amazing start!!
Just don't let her get frustrated if all of her shows aren't like that (how cool would that be if they were though!?)
I already told her she was "abnormal" LOL

Where are you Kim?

Congrats Linda and Kim! Kim, please share with us the details of your first show.

And, uhhh, Kacey, I think your little guy up there is doing a little more than dancing!:eek: :D

Welcome and congrats Kim!!

Congrats Kim and welcome to the wonder world of PC and chef success!!!

WAHOO LINDA!!!! Almost a director!!!!!

What a wonderful start! And I'm sure it's great to be on Linda's team:)

And wo-hoo for you too Linda.....so close!

SmileyDancesBoogy.gif

Congrats to both of you!!

Related to Hey Roxygirl - Welcome to Cs Kim!

1. What is "Hey Roxygirl - Welcome to Cs Kim!"?

"Hey Roxygirl - Welcome to Cs Kim!" is a greeting and welcome message from our company, Cs Kim. We are thrilled to have you as part of our community and look forward to providing you with amazing products and resources for your kitchen.

2. Who is Roxygirl?

Roxygirl is not a specific person, but rather a term of endearment we use for all of our valued customers. We want everyone to feel welcome and appreciated when they shop with us, so we use this fun nickname to make you feel like part of the family.

3. What can I expect from Cs Kim products?

Cs Kim is known for our high-quality kitchen products that are designed to make your life easier and more enjoyable. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence knowing that we stand behind the items we sell.

4. How do I get the best deals at Cs Kim?

There are a few ways to get the best deals at Cs Kim. First, make sure to sign up for our email newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and promotions. Additionally, be on the lookout for our seasonal sales and clearance events. Lastly, consider hosting a party with one of our consultants to earn free and discounted products.

5. Can I become a consultant for Cs Kim?

Yes, anyone can become a consultant for Cs Kim! We offer a flexible and rewarding business opportunity for individuals who are passionate about cooking and want to share our amazing products with others. Contact us for more information on how to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies