• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Koolotus.....did You Get the Call......

In summary, Linda and Cheryl have both successfully completed the 5-month qualification process and are now ready to compete in the next stage of the competition. Linda is walking in Wave 3 with the woman she trained with from the beginning, while Cheryl will walk in Wave 2 with a new group of friends.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
...because I did!

Wahoo, I feel so official now!

:chef::D:chef::D

wasn't that the BEST===CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you..

Congratulations Linda! Woo-hoo, it's official! :)

Yippeeeeee!!!

Isn't it just the BEST feeling!

YOU DID IT LADIES!!!!

Yes, it does feel good. Thanks!

No call yet :(
I have one of my five that went inactive June 1st. My AD says that it may take a few days to make sure she didn't file a waiver.( I have 11 total active, so we should be fine. she qualified and then is moving so she didn't schedule any shows until mid-June) I should hear soon!
Great for you!!
OFFICIAL.
Awesome!
Do you know what you are wearing on "the walk"?

So long as you had 5 active & qualified on May 31st you should be fine - at least that was what I was told.

I'm probably going to wear nice slacks and a sweater set or a jacket for "the walk".

ohhhh, deb told me that was how she promoted, so no sweating here!
Don't forget to have everyone take pics :)

Koolotus said:
ohhhh, deb told me that was how she promoted, so no sweating here!
Don't forget to have everyone take pics :)

Yep, that's how I promoted. I was shocked to get the call cuz I thought I didn't make it. Richard seemed very surprised that I had to think about it and call him back. LOL.

No thinking here!!
I'll keep ya'll posted :)

Koolotus said:
No call yet :(
I have one of my five that went inactive June 1st. My AD says that it may take a few days to make sure she didn't file a waiver.( I have 11 total active, so we should be fine. she qualified and then is moving so she didn't schedule any shows until mid-June) I should hear soon!
Great for you!!
OFFICIAL.
Awesome!
Do you know what you are wearing on "the walk"?

That is exactly how I promoted! I didn't get the call until the 8th of the month. Be patient. It is so worth the wait. No one seemed to know why it was taking so long so I called HO and they told me about the waiver. I called the consultant and she said she didn't want to and hadn't considered it (and "if I had known I would have put in $200" - lol).

Congrats!

Congrats you guys!!!! That's the best feeling!!:D:D

Congratulations to you both. What a great feeling.

Congrats :)

Congrats! I was there a year ago! I can't believe it!:) It goes by really fast!

Congratulations, Linda and Cheryl! Cheryl, I know I'll be cheering you on in Wave 2...Linda, what conference will you be walking in?

Linda is in Wave 3 - with me! We'll be walking together! Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Wave 3 for me - guess I should add that to my siggy...

Related to Hey Koolotus.....did You Get the Call......

What is "Hey Koolotus.....did You Get the Call......"?

"Hey Koolotus.....did You Get the Call......" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the opportunity to become a leader within the company.

What does it mean to "get the call"?

"Getting the call" means being invited by a current Pampered Chef leader to join their team and start your journey towards leadership within the company.

How does one become a leader within Pampered Chef?

To become a leader within Pampered Chef, you must first be invited by a current leader to join their team. From there, you will receive training and support to help you grow your own team and become a successful leader.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef leader?

Becoming a leader within Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including increased earnings potential, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others.

Can anyone become a Pampered Chef leader?

Yes, anyone who is invited and meets the requirements can become a Pampered Chef leader. It is important to have a passion for the company and its mission, as well as the drive and determination to succeed as a leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • icerneaccorie