• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My First Sale via the Lead System :)

In summary, the Lead System is a tool that helps connect potential customers with Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to quickly and efficiently respond to customer interest, increasing the chances of making a sale. The profile on the Lead System can be customized with a profile picture, bio, and favorite products to attract more customers. The Lead System can be used for both online and in-person sales, including events such as cooking parties and workshops. Consultants will receive email notifications and can also check within the system for new leads. The Lead System also has a tracking feature to help analyze sales performance and make improvements.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Wahoo! That is so cool! Especially after the yucky couple of days I've had (if you haven't followed my sagas over at CS, you're missing out on my trials and tribulations :cry:) This made my day so much brighter.

What do I do now? Do I call, email or send a thank you? Woo hoo - I just love free money! :D

Wahoo! Good for you. Definitely needed some sunshine, you did!
I was wondering if we got dumped into the lead pool right away, I guess now we know!!
Congrats!:sun::sun::sun:

Koolotus said:
I was wondering if we got dumped into the lead pool right away

You do if you've done $1,250 in personal sales 3 out of the 4 previous months (Feb, March, April, May).

PS: If you don't hit $1,250 two months in a row though, you'll need to do it 3 FULL months in a row before you get leads back. Had that happen and it SUCKS!!!!!!

What I usually do is email first with a thank you as well as an offer for one of my favorite recipes for a product they purchased. If I don't hear back, I follow up with a phone call after it has been shipped and received.

Thanks Kate. He bought several seasonings so a recipe would be great - maybe I can ask hm to shar his recipe with me too! He bought 4 of one seasoning and 2 of another (don't remember which one right now and am too lazy to look it up)

Related to Got My First Sale via the Lead System :)

1. How does the Lead System work?

The Lead System is a tool that helps connect potential customers with Pampered Chef consultants. When a customer expresses interest in purchasing a product, the Lead System allows consultants to respond quickly and efficiently, increasing the chances of making a sale.

2. Can I customize my Lead System profile?

Yes, you can customize your profile by adding a profile picture, writing a bio, and listing your favorite products. This can help attract more potential customers and make your profile stand out.

3. Is the Lead System only for online sales?

No, the Lead System can be used for both online and in-person sales. You can use it to connect with customers who attend your cooking parties, workshops, or other events.

4. How do I receive notifications about new leads?

You will receive an email notification whenever a lead is generated through the Lead System. You can also check your notifications within the system itself to stay updated on new leads.

5. Can I track my sales and leads through the Lead System?

Yes, the Lead System has a tracking feature that allows you to see all your leads and sales in one place. This can help you analyze your performance and make adjustments to improve your sales in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
amy07
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies