• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My Trip Goal: Only $406 Left!

In summary, Kristi is close to earning a free vacation. She has been making calls all night and is almost out of money. She will update her viewers later.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys! I'm only $406 away from this darn trip! I'm pulling out all the stops tonight and I just had a woman place a $157 order! I'm so excited!! So, that leaves me with $406 and I've made a ton of calls tonight so I hope to get some feedback!

Please help me! :eek: :D

Go on girl! You can do this!!!

Thanks! I have been pacing my floor waiting impatiently for my phone to ring from my sister in law with her order so I just made myself a spiked egg nog drink and I'm writing out my christmas cards!;) I'm tring to keep myself occupied for as long as possible!!!

I'll keep you updated!:eek:

This may be cheating....but could you buy gift certificates in your future Janaury host names then use them for their shows? Most guests pay by check to the consultant, so you would recoup the money. Just a thought....

MandyK said:
This may be cheating....but could you buy gift certificates in your future Janaury host names then use them for their shows? Most guests pay by check to the consultant, so you would recoup the money. Just a thought....

I guess I could do that. I'm wanting to not have to put the money out myself though!:rolleyes: I'm down to $325 now so I guess I now have 2 weeks to make it happen. I will do it, it's just a matter if I will pay for the products or if someone else will!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks! I just made myself a spiked egg nog drink and I'm writing out my christmas cards!;)

Be careful what you write in those cards!!!! :D

jrstephens said:
Be careful what you write in those cards!!!! :D

"Money's tight and times are hard
So here's your _______ Christmas Card!"

LOL...there's away to get rid of some unwanted friends, neighbors and crazy hosts!!:cool:

PampMomof3 said:
I'm down to $325 now so I guess I now have 2 weeks to make it happen.

Hey Kristi~

Do you have any cash & carry product? How about putting togehter a basket of product and taking to work, Dr. office, ballet class, etc to try and drum up some sales and turn in your own show??

Just an idea if you get desperate ~ and believe me sister ~ I know right where ya are!!!:eek:

Good Luck and have a helping of Rice-a-Roni for me:D

You can do it girl! I'm sure if I ended up 300 away, I would just order products in my mom's name! That's a pretty cheap vacation! Just make sure you're telling everyone about how close you are to this vacation (free vacation!)....tell all your relatives at Xmas too:D Heck, if you could just sell the decorator bottle set to 30 people, you'd be there!

lacychef said:
You can do it girl! I'm sure if I ended up 300 away, I would just order products in my mom's name! That's a pretty cheap vacation! Just make sure you're telling everyone about how close you are to this vacation (free vacation!)....tell all your relatives at Xmas too:D Heck, if you could just sell the decorator bottle set to 30 people, you'd be there!

Thanks guys! :D :D :D If I have to put the money out, I will but I would like to earn it, you know what I mean? My husband is calling around right now to a couple people trying to get sales. I had 2 people who said they would place large orders bail out on me at the last minute so that's a little discouraging. :rolleyes: Oh well, I will prevail!!!:D

I would call everyone I knew and let them know how close you were to your trip!

Oh Kristi, I know if anyone can do it you can!

Rebeccascabinet said:
I would call everyone I knew and let them know how close you were to your trip!

I think that's the problem! EVERYONE knows that I'm so close and I have people who have told me that If I need help to call them, well I NEED HELP! I think If they are pushed to place the order, they will do it. I'll give it until after Christmas and see where I'm at.

THanks Janel! I will do it, I've been so determined since October to make it happen!:D

Call them after Christmas to see if they got everything they wanted...if you're not there by then!

I would also ask them what would have made their holiday cooking easier?

Great Ideas! I'm now $120 away from the trip!! AGH!!!:rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
All right, Kristi!!!! Great job!! I know you'll be able to do that--what a great Christmas gift!!

Man Kristi... Just reading makes me wanna bite all my nails off... I am so excited for you!!! I totally think you are going to do it!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

at this point you should place an order at then end of stuff that you can use as door prizes. It will be so worth it!

SillyChef said:
Man Kristi... Just reading makes me wanna bite all my nails off... I am so excited for you!!! I totally think you are going to do it!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Me too! The Suspense is killing me! I know you'll do it!

I'm cheering you on from sunny Newfoundland.!!! Now where did I put my pom poms!! :p

Cheers!!!

Did you make it? Oh my gosh to be that close. I would double check my figures just to make sure. My luck I would miscalculate and not be able to go because I missed it by $5. You can do it!!!!:)

pkd09 said:
Did you make it? Oh my gosh to be that close. I would double check my figures just to make sure. My luck I would miscalculate and not be able to go because I missed it by $5. You can do it!!!!:)

Thanks Guys! Yeah, that is my luck! Right now I have a $900 show on hold because of a declined credit card!:eek: SO now I pray that i will have those boxes on Friday so I can sort through it all since everyone at that show bought for Christmas presents. I can't wait to just relax for the rest of the year and know that I have this trip in the bag! I'll have to keep waiting though because I don't have anymore sales yet!;)

Offer to pay shipping or give 10, or even 20% off their order over $50. People love to think they are getting a deal so make it worth their while to help you out.

pkd09 said:

There is anecdotal evidence that some consultant missed a trip once by a Citrus Peeler - that's 75 cents! So definintely stay on top of your sales!

If it was me, I probably would go over by fifty bucks just to make sure. I would die to work that hard and miss it by 75 cents.Kristi, your doing great and enjoy San Fran!!

Kristi (aka Sister Sarducci),

I'm counting on you to make it so we can put a face to a name (I wouldn't want to post my photo on here even if I was able :eek: ) in San Francisco.

I made it and I know you can too!!!

Jeanine

chefjeanine said:

I'm counting on you to make it so we can put a face to a name (I wouldn't want to post my photo on here even if I was able :eek: ) in San Francisco.

Jeanine

Don't forget those chef success buttons to help in identifying each other. :D

chefjeanine said:

Jeanine

Awe, THanks!:D I WILL be there so I would LOVE to meet up. This will be my first trip THanks to PC so I have no idea what to expect. Do they put us all in the same hotels?:confused: :D

tlennhoff said:
Don't forget those chef success buttons to help in identifying each other. :D

THanks for the reminder! And Thanks Ann for the pom pom smilies!!:D I LOVE THEM!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Awe, THanks!:D I WILL be there so I would LOVE to meet up. This will be my first trip THanks to PC so I have no idea what to expect. Do they put us all in the same hotels?:confused: :D

From the little bit that I've read, we will all be in one hotel and there will be one group event (a dinner?).

This is only my second trip and I can't wait!

See you there!

chefjeanine said:
From the little bit that I've read, we will all be in one hotel and there will be one group event (a dinner?).

This is only my second trip and I can't wait!

See you there!

HOW EXCITING!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!:D I don't think its set in yet!:)

could you buy gift certificates in your future Janaury host names then use them for their shows? Most guests pay by check to the consultant, so you would recoup the money. Just a thought....

How would you do this?? If you bought it in the hosts name then the host would have to use it right?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl