• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Everyone Check Out These Trifle Bowls!!!

cool.I have a huge easter basket that I am going to use. I have a bunch of different colors, and each layer says "Happy Easter" I'm trying to think of a different way to make it different for everyone.Thanks again for sharing!!!Wow!!! Great ideas!!!!Thanks so much for sharing!!!Thanks so much for sharing!!!! !!!Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Thanks so much for
Ginger428
Gold Member
Got this from my upline, hope I do it right....;)

Attachments

• TrifleBowl.doc
    1 MB · Views: 975
OMG How adorable!!! I love them all!!! I am so going to have to share this with everyone.

Thank you for sharing!!

Wow!! Where did she get all those fabulous pictures? They're all GREAT ideas!!

I got a BIG kick out of the one with the fish....:D

I am wondering if maybe she had everyone bring their Trifle Bowl to the cluster meeting set up howevery they could come up with , kwim? We did that a few years ago just before the holidays - we had each consultant put together a "gift pack" for under $15 made up of PC stuff. There were some fabulous creative ideas!!

Yeah, because it looks like they were all taken around the same place, looking at the backrounds....Hey maybe this is a good idea for March cluster meetings...:cool:

Those are great! I hope you don't mind if I borrow that to share during shows.

Those are fantastic. I'm not that creative so seeing these are very inspiring.

DMB75 said:
Those are great! I hope you don't mind if I borrow that to share during shows.

Not at all...I have a copy in my stand up binder, which I bring to every show....;)

Ginger428 said:
Not at all...I have a copy in my stand up binder, which I bring to every show....;)

What a great idea!! I have the HO one in my stand up display - I am going to replace it with this one and move that one to my trifold!

Those are awesome!! The director I pair up with for meetings was thinking about having us do this. What great ideas!:)

I'm thinking about doing 1 with small stones & or sand & long tubes , so that the tubes can hold water but wont be seen. All you would see is the different colored stones & sand. this way you could use it with different kinds of flowers & when they die, just replace them...hope this made sense...:eek: . When I do it, I'll take a pic....;)

Thanks for sharing Ginger. These are very cute ideas.

Cute Ideas... Thanks for sharing.

:( It won't open for me...

Sorry Lacy, I dont know how to change it.....:( :( :(
If any of you whizes on here know how, PLEASE feel free to do it...TIA;)

I cant get it to open either :(

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:
I cant get it to open either :(
Glad I'm not the only one!:confused:

lacychef said:
Glad I'm not the only one!:confused:

I'm trying to get someone.....I'm a Gamer, dont know much about office stuff....:(

Instead of opening it, try saving it to your computer, then opening it. Right click the link, and select "save file as"

chefann said:
Instead of opening it, try saving it to your computer, then opening it. Right click the link, and select "save file as"

It is saved on my puter...I got it through an email, I just dont know how to change the format, so everyone can read it...TIA

Here it is as a PDF

Attachments

• TrifleBowl.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 464
chefann said:
Here it is as a PDF

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you soooooooooo much!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!:D :D :D

Thank you. :D
I use PrimoPDF, which is a free converter. It installs and then you choose it as the printer, and it converts the document to a PDF. It's quite handy to convert things for folks who don't have Office.

chefann said:
Thank you. :D
I use PrimoPDF, which is a free converter. It installs and then you choose it as the printer, and it converts the document to a PDF. It's quite handy to convert things for folks who don't have Office.

again, my thanks....I do have a top of the line puter & its quite & I have all sorts of office stuff on it, its just I'm tooooooo busy playing games to learn how to use any of it....:eek:

That's awesome!! I'm printing out a copy to take to my shows!

Enjoy!!!!:d :d :d

Amazing ideas! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

I love it! I guess I know what I am putting out in a display stand at my next show! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I could view it but not save, so the PDF file was perfect!!

Awsome. Great idea's and well done.:)

rennea said:
Awsome. Great idea's and well done.:)

I'm glad I could FINALLY give something back. I'm ALWAYS using other peoples stuff....:D :D :D

Wow! Great ideas.

Such great ideas! Thanks for sharing these!

I am also going to use mine for punch. For the Month of May I am going to serve pink punch. Just have to come up with a good recipe.

These are just gorgeous. I love the colors and everything. In mind for easter right now, I have different layers of easter candy. It looks cool and the kids are psyched to get to a different layer. VERY PRETTY!!!

I love it Ginger! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!:D

Ginger428 said:
I'm thinking about doing 1 with small stones & or sand & long tubes , so that the tubes can hold water but wont be seen. All you would see is the different colored stones & sand. this way you could use it with different kinds of flowers & when they die, just replace them...hope this made sense...:eek: . When I do it, I'll take a pic....;)

So like waterpicks that the florists give you! Great idea...and thanks for the pics!! I love the St. Patty's Day one :)

chefann said:
Here it is as a PDF
Ann--you're the best:D :D
And thanks for sharing Ginger! Those are GORGEOUS pictures!!

They are adorable!!! You are so creative. Could you tell me what the 3 dessert recipes are? I tried a cool whip, choco pudding and strawberries recipe over the weekend and it turned out to runny. Yours looks great.:)

what a clever idea... I have a bridal fair coming up and that just gave me some really great idea on what I can use the trifle bowl and attrack brides to it.

pkd09 said:
They are adorable!!! You are so creative. Could you tell me what the 3 dessert recipes are? I tried a cool whip, choco pudding and strawberries recipe over the weekend and it turned out to runny. Yours looks great.:)

Sorry I didnt make them, so I dont know what to tell you, but this week I'll be practicing on 1 with brownies, so I'll let you know.

I had to bump this because the pics are great for right now!

THANKS!!!!! I'm new and these are awesome!!!!

pkd09 said:

The first trifle on the bottom is clearly the lemon blueberry trifle that is in the "All the Best" cookbook. If i figure out the other two, I'll post it.

I think the 1 in the middle was just made up, but the 1 on the right looks familiar....

I printed this off as well as the pics of the trifle bowls in the gallery, put them in page protectors and connected them with a binder clip. At my booth over the weekend and my show tonight (sadly, the first of the month for me so far). People were VERY receptive to all the great ideas!

Thanks for sharing! Great marketing tool.

What is a trifle bowl and how do you use it?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl used for serving layered desserts. To use it, simply layer your desired ingredients, such as cake, fruit, and pudding, in the bowl and serve.

Is the trifle bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, our trifle bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to use and clean.

Can the trifle bowl be used for anything besides desserts?

While the trifle bowl is primarily designed for desserts, it can also be used for other dishes such as salads, punch bowls, or even as a centerpiece for decoration.

What size is the trifle bowl?

Our trifle bowls come in various sizes, but the standard size is 8 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height, with a 16 cup capacity.

Do you have any recommended recipes for the trifle bowl?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious recipes specifically designed for our trifle bowls. You can find them on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Baker92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • JennLizFran
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies