• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Wording for Menu Selection Please

I always buy ingredients for the next show separately, too. And usually it's around $10 or $12. I've been doing that this year too.
spoiledchef
***I really didn't know where to put this, but here it is***

Okay, so I'm working on my menu selection for my March (and possibly April) shows. I'm going to use the trifle bowl to prepare/serve layered salads OR trifles. But -- I'm needing some help with the wording. I always put something on top that refers to the menu selection (for ex. -- "Dine Out at Home" OR "Taste of the Tropics"). But -- I don't know what to use this time...I was thinking something along the lines of "Layer the Flavor", but I think that's cheesy. So, can anyone help me come up with a phrase or title? TIA

Actually, I like "Layer the Flavor". I don't think it sounds cheesy - kind of intriguing!

I like it too!

I would go with that!

Layer the Flavor sounds good to me!

Have you thought of tying in the new spring products and not just the trifle bowl in your menu?

Go with it! Love it Layer the Flavor! It's great!

Okay, here's the final document. I'll probably rotate b/t using the trifle bowl and large round dotted bowl for the salad. Use it if you like. Enjoy!

Attachments

• LAYER THE FLAVOR spring-summer 2007 menu -- generic.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 322
Nice flyer, I LOVE it!! I may have to snag that for my own use!

That is an awesome flyer. I have a question about when you buy the ingredients. Do you buy in larger amounts to use for more than one show? and if you do how do you provide a total for the host to reimburse you? Do you show a receipt.

Sometimes I do buy in larger amounts, but very rarely. And -- if I do, then I look at how much I'm using, how much a serving is, and figure it up that way from the cost. I do not provide a receipt. If they want it though, I've got it. This year, I've been buying the ingredients for each show separately and separately from MY groceries as well. It makes bookkeeping easier, and I don't have to do a lot of recalculating. It's been working for me, and I typically don't spend the $15...it's usually around $10 or so. I shop at Walmart, too, if that helps you any. HTH

Thanks. It does help.

1. What is the best way to word a menu selection for a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to word a menu selection for a Pampered Chef party is to use descriptive and enticing language that highlights the unique features and benefits of the products being featured. It is important to also include any special dietary options or restrictions, as well as clear and concise instructions for guests to make their selections.

2. How can I make my menu selection options stand out to guests?

To make your menu selection options stand out, consider using bold or colorful fonts, incorporating appetizing images of the dishes, and using descriptive language that entices guests to try the different options. You can also include any unique selling points or special features of the products in the menu descriptions.

3. Are there any specific words or phrases that work well for menu selections at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are some words and phrases that tend to work well for menu selections at a Pampered Chef party. These include descriptive words like "savory," "delicious," "flavorful," and "mouth-watering," as well as specific product names and features like "non-stick," "durable," "easy-to-use," and "multi-functional."

4. Is it necessary to include the prices for each menu selection?

The decision to include prices for each menu selection is ultimately up to the consultant or host. However, it is recommended to include prices for transparency and to help guests make informed decisions about their selections. If you choose not to include prices, make sure to clearly communicate the cost of each option at the party.

5. How can I ensure that guests understand and are satisfied with their menu selections?

To ensure that guests understand and are satisfied with their menu selections, it is important to clearly communicate the options and their features, as well as any necessary instructions for selecting and preparing the dishes. You can also offer samples or demonstrations of the products to help guests make informed decisions and enhance their overall experience at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • raebates