• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares

In summary, to make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, you will need 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1/2 cup of diced cooked ham, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 4 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. You can substitute the ham with any type of cooked and diced meat and use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. The squares can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking. This recipe makes 8 servings, but can be easily doubled for more servings.
ChefMary412
I have made these a few times for my dh to bring to work, but this weekend is the first time I will do it at a show.
Can you/do you use the white bulb part of a green onion? I always thought that you only use the greens. I just want to make sure so I look like I know what I am doing!!
Thanks
Mary :)

The white part has a stronger taste, more like a regular onion. Go ahead and use both. Some recipes will specify if they want you to only use one part.

Thanks! Good to know.

Related to Help With the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares

What ingredients do I need to make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

To make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, you will need 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1/2 cup of diced cooked ham, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 4 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.

Can I use a different type of meat instead of ham?

Yes, you can substitute the ham with any type of cooked and diced meat such as bacon, sausage, or turkey.

Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer, such as mozzarella, Swiss, or pepper jack.

Can I prepare the brunch squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the squares and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the squares are cold when placed in the oven.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings. However, you can easily double the ingredients and use a larger baking dish to make more servings if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies