• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Mini Pesto Pizza Recipe Needed!

I will be sure to let ya'll know. I am curious how good the basil-walnut pesto is. I normally make mine with Pine Nuts.When I made mine the other day i used the sun dried tomato pesto and they were wonderful! Good luck. Sorry if I confused you more.Well, I made these tonight and I have to say they looked and smelled great, but they were kinda on the dry side. So not sure if I did something wrong but they looked really neat!!! And I am thinking it would be a really easy demo too.we had a cluster social tonite and one of the girls made these and they were really good
Smashie
hey everyone, I am going to try to make the mini pesto pizza's and I am trying to figure out the recipe. Discs ???? Is it saying they want me to slice the unrolled dough and kinda spread them out into discs? And what about the mozzarella cheese? Already grated? It's confusing me, any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!!:confused:

Take the pizza dough out of the package and instead of rolling it out, just cut it. They just make sure that the folds are pressed to gether some. You can grate cheese to show off the grater. You do not have to have it grated already.

StacieB said:
Take the pizza dough out of the package and instead of rolling it out, just cut it. They just make sure that the folds are pressed to gether some. You can grate cheese to show off the grater. You do not have to have it grated already.

Thanks for the reply!! It was quite confusing but I think I know what you mean. I have never cooked with pizza dough so was puzzled about it.

I am going to make this tomorrow and let ya'll know how it turns out!

Make sure to let us know how they turn out. I LOVE pesto and cannot wait to try this recipe!

Made them last weekend. Loved them! The kids liked them too.

So, Smashie, how did they turn out? I'm making these for a cluster meeting. I would love any tips you may have.

JAE said:
So, Smashie, how did they turn out? I'm making these for a cluster meeting. I would love any tips you may have.

Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't have time to make them. I bought all the ingredients, and I will be making them tomorrow afternoon.....FOR SURE!!!

I never made anything with pizza dough before. I didn't know it was the Pillsbury Brand. I was looking all over for it!!

You will get to know the Pillsbury brand well with The Pampered Chef. I'm actually going to make something like these with whole wheat English Muffins for my family. I need to get rid of the muffins I purchased on sale. They are taking up too much room in my freezer. My family likes pizza in any way shape or form it seems.
Don't forget to let us know how your pizza's turn out.

JAE said:
You will get to know the Pillsbury brand well with The Pampered Chef. I'm actually going to make something like these with whole wheat English Muffins for my family. I need to get rid of the muffins I purchased on sale. They are taking up too much room in my freezer. My family likes pizza in any way shape or form it seems.
Don't forget to let us know how your pizza's turn out.

I will be sure to let ya'll know. I am curious how good the basil-walnut pesto is. I normally make mine with Pine Nuts.

When I made mine the other day i used the sun dried tomato pesto and they were wonderful! Good luck. Sorry if I confused you more.

Well, I made these tonight and I have to say they looked and smelled great, but they were kinda on the dry side. So not sure if I did something wrong but they looked really neat!!! And I am thinking it would be a really easy demo too.

we had a cluster social tonite and one of the girls made these and they were really good
even my 2 yr old ate one :)

1. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for pre-baking or proofing the dough before adding the toppings.

2. Can I substitute the pesto with tomato sauce?

Yes, you can substitute the pesto with tomato sauce if you prefer. Just be aware that it will change the flavor profile of the pizza.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 mini pesto pizzas, perfect for a small gathering or as a snack for a family. You can easily double or triple the recipe for a larger crowd.

4. Can I add other toppings to the mini pesto pizzas?

Absolutely! You can customize this recipe by adding your favorite toppings such as diced tomatoes, sliced olives, or cooked chicken. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. Can I make these mini pesto pizzas ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dough and pesto ahead of time, and assemble the pizzas right before baking. You can also bake the pizzas and reheat them in the oven or microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Katiechef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Katiechef
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies