• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With 10 Reasons to Book in Dec. List!?

In summary, Ok, I want to make a poster board size announcement of 10 great reasons to Book in December for my Grand Opening this weekend (my nov. is already full) can anyone help add ideas to my list: I have so far,1. Last minute shoppers2.Great Holiday Themes3.Great gift giving ideas4.Great Holiday Recipes to Share5.Guests can shop from their seat and not their feet6. Get your Christmas shopping done FREE!!!!!!7. Get together with friends for the holidays8. Have a party at your house without having to cook!9. Avoid long lines & crowds at the mall10. Make out wish lists so your guests
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I want to make a poster board size announcement of 10 great reasons to Book in December for my Grand Opening this weekend (my nov. is already full) can anyone help add ideas to my list: I have so far

1. Last minute shoppers
2.Great Holiday Themes
3.Great gift giving ideas
4.Great Holiday Recipes to Share
5.Guests can shop from their seat and not their feet

thanks!

I like highlighting "Easy Entertaining Ideas" this time of year to give guests EASY ideas they can have at their own holiday and family get togethers, as well as potlucks or holiday parties that they bring a dish to pass.

Their houses may already be all nicely decorated for the holidays, so they may as well have some people over!

Have a fun girls night out during the week before things get too hectic before the holidays.

Do a cookie exchange in conjunction with a Kitchen Show! Learn great cookie making tips.

Learn how to make those cute snowman cakes (featured in that gift idea mini catalog - assuming you have the prep bowls to show them :)) This could be a fun kids' show if you want to brave one of those again! This may appeal to moms who will need things to do with their kids when they're on winter vacation from school.

Those are just some ideas....I'll try to brainstorm some more!!! :)

6. Get your Christmas shopping done FREE!!!!!!
7. Get together with friends for the holidays.
8. Have a party at your house without having to cook!

Thats a great idea!
You might also put "Gift certificates available and holiday wish lists for the shopping challenged" (or somthing like that)

I really can't think of anything else. :p

9: avoid long lines & crowds at the mall
10: Make out wish lists so your guests (people hate having to exchange gifts after the holidays) :p

9: avoid long lines & crowds at the store & malls
10: have guest write out wish lists so they get what they want for christmas
(people hate having to exchange things after the holidays, at least I know I do :p )

How's this for a flyer?I used a little from everyone and inserted one of my own! NO TRAFFIC, YEAH!!

Attachments

• 10 Great Reasons to Host a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 818
Here's one:

You don't have to drag your kids here with you! (unlike the mall!) :)

Also, people with litlte ones know that there are SO many germs, etc, at the mall that your kids will undoubtedly get sick. Avoid that, too!

thanks to all your input! I have compiled a list!I used most of your inputs and it came almost identical to Donna's list before even seeing her's!
thanks, I will be posting it at my show!

you also have the fact that everyone will be decorating and what better way is there to show off decorations than a PC Kitchen show???

What are the benefits of booking a Pampered Chef party in December?

1. Exclusive holiday offers: By booking a party in December, you and your guests will have access to special holiday deals and discounts.

2. More time to plan: Booking early in December gives you more time to plan and organize your party, making it a stress-free and enjoyable experience.

3. Free products: With our December booking promotion, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party.

4. Perfect for holiday gatherings: A Pampered Chef party is a great way to bring friends and family together during the holiday season and have some fun while cooking and eating delicious food.

5. Get a head start on your holiday shopping: By booking in December, you can get a head start on your holiday shopping and cross some gifts off your list with our wide range of kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies