• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer: Shop Our Awesome Products!

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer items are now available on the websites, including the Mini Measure all cup, Help Whip clips, Mini Stainless Steel Wisk, and Ribbon Decorating Stencils. Some items have also changed in the outlet, such as the sink fizz being available. However, these items are only available for individual online orders and cannot be added to show orders. It is speculated that these items are being sold due to Breast Cancer awareness month. Some consultants express frustration with the lack of communication from Home Office about these new products.
dns2202
The Help Whip Cancer items are on our websites? That is awesome!!

They have the Mini Measure all cup, Help Whip clips, Mini Stainless Steel Wisk, and the Ribbon Decorating Stencils!

I also noticed that some items have changed in the outlet! The sink fizz is out there.

They're up where on the websites? I looked and didn't see them. I didn't see them in the outlet either. I'm confused??:confused: :confused:

Oh, NOW I see them! It's under the category above the Outlet. Hmmm, how weird! Too bad the cups and saucers aren't up there. I know someone who wants more and I don't know if I want to give mine up. I wanted to keep them.

Wow!
I hadn't noticed that!

I bet it's because they have extras lying around and it's BC awareness month.

I wish they would have communicated this to us before Oct. 1 - I sent out my customer newsletter yesterday morning and don't want to inundate my customers with ANOTHER note.

Thanks for letting us know!

chefann said:
I bet it's because they have extras lying around and it's BC awareness month.

I wish they would have communicated this to us before Oct. 1 - I sent out my customer newsletter yesterday morning and don't want to inundate my customers with ANOTHER note.

I'd wait until it is announced anyway, they could have accidentally put it up there...so who knows if it may be deleted just as quickly as it showed up!

Oh- I'm not sending another customer note. In the past 3 weeks, I've sent: September newsletter (9/18), Recruiting promo (9/25) and October newsletter (10/1). I don't want people to get mad that they're receiving so much email from me. That's why I would like HO to tell us ahead of time when they're going to be making cool stuff like this available, because I would have put a blurb about it in my October newsletter.

pamperedbecky said:
Oh, NOW I see them! It's under the category above the Outlet. Hmmm, how weird! Too bad the cups and saucers aren't up there. I know someone who wants more and I don't know if I want to give mine up. I wanted to keep them.

you need to go in as an individual order from your site (like how you would do so in order to get the outlet section to appear), then you'll see the HWC section.

I am wondering can these be ordered WITH shows or only w/o shows?

I'm assuming if you can only see them by "placing an individual order" ....then without shows

I think it's just another version of the outlet. :)

I thought it was funny in the sample outlet they had s/s catalogs there...

HO used to do that after season change. They'd sell the old cattys at half price. It was an inexpensive way to get cattys for fairs.

So the only way folks can order OUTLET or these HWC products is through individual orders? We can't add them by Item # to show orders?

Yes- only individual ONLINE orders.

chefann said:

AGREE!!!!!

OK, thanks Ann!

What is "Help Whip Cancer: Shop Our Awesome Products!"?

"Help Whip Cancer: Shop Our Awesome Products!" is an annual fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer initiatives. By purchasing select Pampered Chef products, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the cause.

How much of the proceeds from "Help Whip Cancer: Shop Our Awesome Products!" goes to the American Cancer Society?

For every purchase of select Pampered Chef products, 20% of the retail price will be donated to the American Cancer Society. Additionally, Pampered Chef also makes a direct donation to the organization.

What products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer: Shop Our Awesome Products!" campaign?

There are a variety of Pampered Chef products included in the campaign, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. Look for the pink ribbon icon on the product pages to see which items are part of the campaign.

How long does the "Help Whip Cancer: Shop Our Awesome Products!" campaign run?

The campaign typically runs for the entire month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, some products may continue to be available for purchase and donation after the campaign has ended.

Can I make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through "Help Whip Cancer: Shop Our Awesome Products!"?

No, the "Help Whip Cancer: Shop Our Awesome Products!" campaign is specifically designed to raise funds through product purchases. However, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through their website at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • AJPratt