1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show

1. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Hi Everyone,

I have a host who is having a number of long distance friends and family over for a family get-together Memorial Day weekend.

She is planning on having catalogs and order forms out for people to place orders, as none of these people would be able to attend a Kitchen Show (sorry - I'm not working that weekend!!! :) )

One of the people attending is her mother-in-law who successfully beat breast cancer and is now battling leukemia. She wanted to host the show in honor of her and asked that I make up a flyer to display along with the catalogs, etc. in her honor.

I don't know if anyone else has a situation like this, but I made up the flyer and am waiting approval from her. I thought it would be helpful to post the flyer here, in case any of you can use it. My mom also successfully beat breast cancer, so I thought it was a wonderful way for her to honor her mother-in-law and support HWC at the same time.

Sorry this post was so wordy!

Attached Files:

May 17, 2005
  2. Thanks for sharing! Go raise tons of money to honor them!!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted