• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer 2006 Order Forms

I am in Ohio so our sales tax is 6%. Thanks,HarrietHi- I was wondering as Tina was about the pre-ordering of these items? Can they order them now or do they have to wait until May 1st?They can order now, but they will have to pay sales tax. Thanks for the information!Do you have a PDF of the order form that Heather made?Heather does not have a PDF of the order form. She created a Word document with the host and guest specials and the sales tax added. Do you have a PDF of the order form that Heather made?Heather does not have a PDF of the order form. She created
pamperedharriet
I played around with these two forms tonight and think they came out fairly well. If anyone wants to use them it's ok with me. In NH we don't have sales tax so I did not leave room for that, so if you do charge sales tax you will have to adjust accordingly.

I know it's early but I want to think ahead and having some forms made up now can help me pass them around quicker later as I start my pursuit of orders from various places.

Attachments

• HWC Order Form 2006.doc
    229 KB · Views: 1,283
  • Help Whip Cancer Guest Order Form.doc
    199.5 KB · Views: 1,221
You ?think? they turned out okay?!? THOSE ARE GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

awesome!Do you think you could do that with the host special for May too? convert it from PDF form from CC to a word form doc? I do not seem to be able to do that conversion after trying a couple times. I want to do a fundraisor and wanted to create a flyer with both the guest items and host special announcement together.

thanks if possible!

May Host Bonus Flyer
heat123 said:
Do you think you could do that with the host special for May too? convert it from PDF form from CC to a word form doc? I do not seem to be able to do that conversion after trying a couple times. I want to do a fundraisor and wanted to create a flyer with both the guest items and host special announcement together.

thanks if possible!

Heather:

I'll work on it sometime on Sunday and post it.

Glad you like the forms!

Harriet...those look outstanding, great job. Thanks so much for sharing!!

2006 HWC Host & Guest Special on one flyer
heat123 said:
Do you think you could do that with the host special for May too? convert it from PDF form from CC to a word form doc? I do not seem to be able to do that conversion after trying a couple times. I want to do a fundraisor and wanted to create a flyer with both the guest items and host special announcement together.

thanks if possible!

Here's what I came up with. Let me know if you like it.

Attachments

• 2006 Host & Guest Specials.doc
    551 KB · Views: 893
Great Forms!!Thanks Harriet.

I'm a brand new consultant (signing today). Being these are available ONLY in May, it says pre-order. I can hand these forms out now to customers?

Thanks Harriet!! I love the flyers!! :D

Just curiousThank you Harriett for posting those specials. They came out wonderful.

Being I am a very new consultant (just got my consultant #), I am wondering how do we pre-order the May items? How would I handle this when placing the orders? I'm just confused. But I know many would Love to order these items.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Tina

Thank you so.....much for the flyers. I am going to use them. I was just trying to think of how to do this and you've already done it. Thanks they look wonderful.

Question about pre-orderHi- I was wondering as Tina was about the pre-ordering of these items? Can they order them now or do they have to wait until May 1st?

Thanks,Jamie

Hello Harriet,

The attachments that you did on Help Whip Cancel for the month of May, are a great idea.. I hope you don't mind if I use them.. course I had to put Tax on them.. (live in OH) I am hoping to build my business better this year..

April

Another version of the order formI really like the order form that Harriet made, but last year I got one from here that I used a lot. In case anyone wants it, I modified the one from last year with this year's guest and host specials so you can also use it, if you'd like.

On mine, I've allowed a little extra for sales tax (8.25% here), and you basically will have to submit all pre-orders as one order if you use this.

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer 2006.doc
    384 KB · Views: 836
Last edited:
Harriet that flyer is fantastic !! I just added the host special and a little "dity" about recruiting....here is my version....

Attachments

• good order form for hwc.doc
    492.5 KB · Views: 721
Tina and Jamie:

The order for the HWC items cannot be placed before May 1. But, you can use these pre-order forms to gather orders. Just be sure your customers know that you will not place the order until May 1. These forms are just to give you a chance to gather more sales on these products. I generally place an order form in the kitchen area at my office during the month of April. We get paid on the last day of the month, so this gives people a chance to decide what they want to order and they can pay me on payday and I will send the order the next week. You will have to play with the form to add your sales tax because you don't want to get stuck paying for it yourself. As far as shipping is concerned I generally combine orders to help my customers. Nobody wants to end up paying $10.00 for a $5 item. I keep all of my order forms in case of a problem, but I have never had anyone need to return one of these items.

To all of you who put in the time to make these forms. THANK YOU!! They are all awesome!

Shawnna:D

pampered_heathery said:
Harriet that flyer is fantastic !! I just added the host special and a little "dity" about recruiting....here is my version....

Thanks, Heather. Didn't realize until today you were on this board too! Isn't this sight great! I like what you did to the form!

ardipc said:
I really like the order form that Harriet made, but last year I got one from here that I used a lot. In case anyone wants it, I modified the one from last year with this year's guest and host specials so you can also use it, if you'd like.

On mine, I've allowed a little extra for sales tax (8.25% here), and you basically will have to submit all pre-orders as one order if you use this.

Great job!

pamperedharriet said:
I played around with these two forms tonight and think they came out fairly well. If anyone wants to use them it's ok with me. In NH we don't have sales tax so I did not leave room for that, so if you do charge sales tax you will have to adjust accordingly.

I know it's early but I want to think ahead and having some forms made up now can help me pass them around quicker later as I start my pursuit of orders from various places.

I can't get the 1st one into a "normal" viewso I can see what I'm doing to revise it with my info..... is there any chance you could repost it or send it to me by attachment please. I'd love to include this with our fundraiser this year. Thank you so much ~ what a wonderful job you did! My email is [email protected]

Updated HWC 2006You all did such a great job on the flyers! Thanks for sharing!

I also did an update...and wanted to share...

Attachments

• hwc 2 2006 forms.doc
    475.5 KB · Views: 719
Hi Harriet !!Yep, I am here too.....tons of great info and advice here !!! Glad to "see" you here !!!!

kitchencop said:
You all did such a great job on the flyers! Thanks for sharing!

I also did an update...and wanted to share...

Love yours too!

Thank you for sharing. The forms are wonderful. I'm new to PC and can't wait to promote HWC.

Kimberly Myers
Santa Rosa, CA :)

ardipc said:
I really like the order form that Harriet made, but last year I got one from here that I used a lot. In case anyone wants it, I modified the one from last year with this year's guest and host specials so you can also use it, if you'd like.

I love love this one! Have tried to change it with my 6% tax and add a column for $4 shipping ~ I kind of skewered up the lines some how. I'm wondering if you'd share with us how you are planning to charge shipping, and how will you deliver ~ will you be getting addresses somehow? And where will you be leaving these?

Thank you so much for sharing this with us - everyone! Love them all!

its_me_susan said:
I love love this one! Have tried to change it with my 6% tax and add a column for $4 shipping ~ I kind of skewered up the lines some how. I'm wondering if you'd share with us how you are planning to charge shipping, and how will you deliver ~ will you be getting addresses somehow? And where will you be leaving these?

Thank you so much for sharing this with us - everyone! Love them all!

Last year I used these at work and I took them with me to shows that I did in March and April. When I took them to shows, I made sure that I asked the hostess ahead of time if I could talk about them, and since the sales didn't count toward her party, I let her know that for every five HWC products a guest or outside order from her show purchased, she could have one of equal or lesser value free.

To account for shipping, the price of each item is about 10-25 cents over the tax price. I have each person who pre-orders pay with cash or check, and then I combine all of the pre-orders into one order so that shipping is all or mostly covered. If some of it is not covered, I cover it myself as a consultant gift. If there's more than the $4.00 shipping, I put it on as a Round-Up donation.

Clear as mud, right? :)

The Flyers Are Great

Thank You For Sharing Them!

ardipc said:
Last year I used these at work and I took them with me to shows that I did in March and April. When I took them to shows, I made sure that I asked the hostess ahead of time if I could talk about them, and since the sales didn't count toward her party, I let her know that for every five HWC products a guest or outside order from her show purchased, she could have one of equal or lesser value free.

To account for shipping, the price of each item is about 10-25 cents over the tax price. I have each person who pre-orders pay with cash or check, and then I combine all of the pre-orders into one order so that shipping is all or mostly covered. If some of it is not covered, I cover it myself as a consultant gift. If there's more than the $4.00 shipping, I put it on as a Round-Up donation.

Clear as mud, right? :)
Apparently not yet mud here (sorry)
So you are giving the host one of the WC items for every 5? And then you are delivering all of these yourself, and going back to all of your April shows to find the addresses? Thanks for your responses. Sorry it is taking me so long to get it.

Here's "mine"I had this one last year, I can only assume from this site:D

I give it my host packets during April and May, and explain (especially to the April Hosts) that they are collecting "pre-orders" that will not be ordered until May 1. I attached the HWC order form that looks like a spreadsheet that someone has already posted here.

I'm a visual person, so I liked having the way to track what the Host is earning.

I'm still not sure about the last spot...last year there were 4 items, so that made it easier...since the product value averages to ABOUT $5, I thought I would just offer a $5 product...we'll see!!!

I like the idea of making the payments by cash or check only for this. Thanks!

Attachments

• HWCHOSTSELL10GET1FREEFLYER.doc
    186 KB · Views: 627
Am I THE ONLY person on this site that cant open these files :( :( :( :( :(

nikked said:
I had this one last year, I can only assume from this site:D

I give it my host packets during April and May, and explain (especially to the April Hosts) that they are collecting "pre-orders" that will not be ordered until May 1. I attached the HWC order form that looks like a spreadsheet that someone has already posted here.

I'm a visual person, so I liked having the way to track what the Host is earning.

I'm still not sure about the last spot...last year there were 4 items, so that made it easier...since the product value averages to ABOUT $5, I thought I would just offer a $5 product...we'll see!!!

I like the idea of making the payments by cash or check only for this. Thanks!
I love this! Tech question: How do you turn the text box on it's side? (Where your contact info is)

BethCooks4U said:
I love this! Tech question: How do you turn the text box on it's side? (Where your contact info is)

Hmmmm, good question! It came to me that way! But, I figured it out...

When you insert the text box, on the text box tool bar, there's a button with an "A" on it with lines with arrows...click on it to make vertical, click back to make horizontal.

Hope that helps...and was clear!!!

nikked said:
Hmmmm, good question! It came to me that way! But, I figured it out...

When you insert the text box, on the text box tool bar, there's a button with an "A" on it with lines with arrows...click on it to make vertical, click back to make horizontal.

Hope that helps...and was clear!!!
WOO HOO!! :D :D

Thanks! I learned something new again today!:cool:

This may help
Ginger428 said:
Am I THE ONLY person on this site that cant open these files :( :( :( :( :(

If you use Windows, you may be able to go to the Microsoft website and download a MS Word viewer - found here - http://www.microsoft.com/office/000/viewers.asp

hope it helps!

Kelley

YEA KelleyTY TY TY TYVM!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I cannot believe it worked!!!

Ginger

No problem...
Ginger428 said:
TY TY TY TYVM!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I cannot believe it worked!!!

Ginger

Glad I could help! :D

I have to thank you too! There where so many files I couldn't view before. This will be very nice so I don't have to miss out!!!

heres my version

Attachments

• HWC FUND RAISER ORDER FORM.doc
    150.5 KB · Views: 534
Full order formDoes anyone have an order form made that leaves room for other items ordered? Something like the OOF the HO provides for May but in color?

ChefMommyinOC said:
Does anyone have an order form made that leaves room for other items ordered? Something like the OOF the HO provides for May but in color?

If you are still looking here is mine that leave room for other product orders.

Attachments

• HWC.doc
    223.5 KB · Views: 493
HWC ProductsHI
I don't remember when we ca odrer the HWC products if we do not earn them . I know I can't get the Host coffee cup and dish unless i am a host
Thanks Doreen Zaino [email protected]

You can order the guest special items on your paperwork/supply order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies