1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Help Whip Cancer 2006 order forms

1. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I played around with these two forms tonight and think they came out fairly well. If anyone wants to use them it's ok with me. In NH we don't have sales tax so I did not leave room for that, so if you do charge sales tax you will have to adjust accordingly.

I know it's early but I want to think ahead and having some forms made up now can help me pass them around quicker later as I start my pursuit of orders from various places.

Attached Files:

2. You ?think? they turned out okay?!? THOSE ARE GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing.

Feb 25, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Feb 25, 2006
  4. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

awesome!

Do you think you could do that with the host special for May too? convert it from PDF form from CC to a word form doc? I do not seem to be able to do that conversion after trying a couple times. I want to do a fundraisor and wanted to create a flyer with both the guest items and host special announcement together.

thanks if possible!

Feb 25, 2006
  5. pamperedharriet

May Host Bonus Flyer

Heather:

I'll work on it sometime on Sunday and post it.

6. pamperedharriet

Glad you like the forms!

7. Swirl

Swirl Member

Harriet...those look outstanding, great job. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Feb 26, 2006
  8. pamperedharriet

2006 HWC Host & Guest Special on one flyer

Here's what I came up with. Let me know if you like it.

Attached Files:

9. TinasKitchen

TinasKitchen Advanced Member

Great Forms!!

Thanks Harriet.

I'm a brand new consultant (signing today). Being these are available ONLY in May, it says pre-order. I can hand these forms out now to customers?

Feb 27, 2006
  10. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks Harriet!! I love the flyers!! :D

Feb 27, 2006
  11. TinasKitchen

TinasKitchen Advanced Member

Just curious

Thank you Harriett for posting those specials. They came out wonderful.

Being I am a very new consultant (just got my consultant #), I am wondering how do we pre-order the May items? How would I handle this when placing the orders? I'm just confused. But I know many would Love to order these items.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Tina

12. chee65

chee65 Member

Thank you so.....much for the flyers. I am going to use them. I was just trying to think of how to do this and you've already done it. Thanks they look wonderful.

Mar 5, 2006
  13. Jamie4

Jamie4

Question about pre-order

Hi- I was wondering as Tina was about the pre-ordering of these items? Can they order them now or do they have to wait until May 1st?

Thanks,Jamie

Mar 10, 2006
  14. Hello Harriet,

The attachments that you did on Help Whip Cancel for the month of May, are a great idea.. I hope you don't mind if I use them.. course I had to put Tax on them.. (live in OH) I am hoping to build my business better this year..

April

Mar 10, 2006
  15. ardipc

ardipc Member Gold Member

Another version of the order form

I really like the order form that Harriet made, but last year I got one from here that I used a lot. In case anyone wants it, I modified the one from last year with this year's guest and host specials so you can also use it, if you'd like.

On mine, I've allowed a little extra for sales tax (8.25% here), and you basically will have to submit all pre-orders as one order if you use this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2006
    Mar 11, 2006
  16. Harriet that flyer is fantastic !! I just added the host special and a little "dity" about recruiting....here is my version....

Attached Files:

17. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Tina and Jamie:

The order for the HWC items cannot be placed before May 1. But, you can use these pre-order forms to gather orders. Just be sure your customers know that you will not place the order until May 1. These forms are just to give you a chance to gather more sales on these products. I generally place an order form in the kitchen area at my office during the month of April. We get paid on the last day of the month, so this gives people a chance to decide what they want to order and they can pay me on payday and I will send the order the next week. You will have to play with the form to add your sales tax because you don't want to get stuck paying for it yourself. As far as shipping is concerned I generally combine orders to help my customers. Nobody wants to end up paying $10.00 for a $5 item. I keep all of my order forms in case of a problem, but I have never had anyone need to return one of these items.

To all of you who put in the time to make these forms. THANK YOU!! They are all awesome!

Shawnna:D

Mar 14, 2006
  18. pamperedharriet

Thanks, Heather. Didn't realize until today you were on this board too! Isn't this sight great! I like what you did to the form!

19. pamperedharriet

Great job!

20. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I can't get the 1st one into a "normal" viewso I can see what I'm doing to revise it with my info..... is there any chance you could repost it or send it to me by attachment please. I'd love to include this with our fundraiser this year. Thank you so much ~ what a wonderful job you did! My email is susangentile@comcast.net

Mar 19, 2006
  21. kitchencop

kitchencop Member Silver Member

Updated HWC 2006

You all did such a great job on the flyers! Thanks for sharing!

I also did an update...and wanted to share...

Attached Files:

Mar 20, 2006
  22. Hi Harriet !!

Yep, I am here too.....tons of great info and advice here !!! Glad to "see" you here !!!!

23. pamperedharriet

Love yours too!

24. Thank you for sharing. The forms are wonderful. I'm new to PC and can't wait to promote HWC.

Kimberly Myers
    Santa Rosa, CA :)

25. its_me_susan

I love love this one! Have tried to change it with my 6% tax and add a column for $4 shipping ~ I kind of skewered up the lines some how. I'm wondering if you'd share with us how you are planning to charge shipping, and how will you deliver ~ will you be getting addresses somehow? And where will you be leaving these?

Thank you so much for sharing this with us - everyone! Love them all!

Mar 26, 2006
  26. ardipc

ardipc Member Gold Member

Last year I used these at work and I took them with me to shows that I did in March and April. When I took them to shows, I made sure that I asked the hostess ahead of time if I could talk about them, and since the sales didn't count toward her party, I let her know that for every five HWC products a guest or outside order from her show purchased, she could have one of equal or lesser value free.

To account for shipping, the price of each item is about 10-25 cents over the tax price. I have each person who pre-orders pay with cash or check, and then I combine all of the pre-orders into one order so that shipping is all or mostly covered. If some of it is not covered, I cover it myself as a consultant gift. If there's more than the $4.00 shipping, I put it on as a Round-Up donation.

Clear as mud, right? :)

Mar 26, 2006
  27. ktcn_2lz

ktcn_2lz Gold Member

The Flyers Are Great

Thank You For Sharing Them!

Mar 26, 2006
  28. its_me_susan

Apparently not yet mud here (sorry)
    So you are giving the host one of the WC items for every 5? And then you are delivering all of these yourself, and going back to all of your April shows to find the addresses? Thanks for your responses. Sorry it is taking me so long to get it.

Mar 27, 2006
  29. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Here's "mine"

I had this one last year, I can only assume from this site:D

I give it my host packets during April and May, and explain (especially to the April Hosts) that they are collecting "pre-orders" that will not be ordered until May 1. I attached the HWC order form that looks like a spreadsheet that someone has already posted here.

I'm a visual person, so I liked having the way to track what the Host is earning.

I'm still not sure about the last spot...last year there were 4 items, so that made it easier...since the product value averages to ABOUT $5, I thought I would just offer a $5 product...we'll see!!!

I like the idea of making the payments by cash or check only for this. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Mar 27, 2006
  30. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Am I THE ONLY person on this site that cant open these files :( :( :( :( :(

Mar 27, 2006
  31. BethCooks4U

I love this! Tech question: How do you turn the text box on it's side? (Where your contact info is)

Mar 27, 2006
  32. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Hmmmm, good question! It came to me that way! But, I figured it out...

When you insert the text box, on the text box tool bar, there's a button with an "A" on it with lines with arrows...click on it to make vertical, click back to make horizontal.

Hope that helps...and was clear!!!

Mar 27, 2006
  33. BethCooks4U

WOO HOO!! :D :D

Thanks! I learned something new again today!:cool:

Mar 27, 2006
  34. This may help

If you use Windows, you may be able to go to the Microsoft website and download a MS Word viewer - found here - http://www.microsoft.com/office/000/viewers.asp

hope it helps!

Kelley

Mar 27, 2006
  35. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

YEA Kelley

TY TY TY TYVM!!! :D :D :D :D :D
    I cannot believe it worked!!!

Ginger

Mar 27, 2006
  36. No problem...

Glad I could help! :D

Mar 27, 2006
  37. reesefamily5

reesefamily5 Member

I have to thank you too! There where so many files I couldn't view before. This will be very nice so I don't have to miss out!!!

Mar 27, 2006
  38. heres my version

Attached Files:

Apr 6, 2006
  39. ChefMommyinOC

ChefMommyinOC Member

Full order form

Does anyone have an order form made that leaves room for other items ordered? Something like the OOF the HO provides for May but in color?

40. rayday

rayday Member

If you are still looking here is mine that leave room for other product orders.

Attached Files:

• HWC.doc
      HWC.doc
      File size:
      223.5 KB
      Views:
    Apr 7, 2006
Have something to add?