• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! What Can I Do to Help My Non-English Speaking Hostesses?

In summary, Pampered Chef provides various resources for non-English speaking hostesses, such as translation apps and multilingual consultants. There is no language requirement for hosting a party, and parties can be conducted in any language. To ensure a positive experience, it is recommended to utilize translation tools and communicate any specific accommodations or requests to the consultants.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, I hate to type this, but I'm having a hard time and I want to get some ideas on what to do.

On Saturday (Sept 27) I had a booth at a farmer's market and bazaar. I booked a show for the following Saturday, Oct 4, with a lovely couple. Her first name is "A", and I confirmed that. They are, I believe, Indian (not Native American) and have beautiful accents. I don't believe A speaks very much English because she handed the phone to her husband when I called tonight. It could be a cultural thing, but I have absolutely no idea! I am concerned that I might not be able to host coach very well and that they might not understand the concept of a show. However, they are dropping off the guest list to me tonight. Any ideas on how I can be proactive and make sure they understand me?

I'm really not sure Kate. Maybe it'll be easier to understand once you have them sit down with you and talk to them in person. You can see the enthusiasm in their interaction with you and it might be easier to communicate.

Good luck and let us know what happens!

Update - they wanted to come to a party at my house. It took me 30 minutes to understand that, so unfortunately I had to release them. They have my catalog and can order any time, but I can't spend that much time on one sentence.

1. How can I communicate with my non-English speaking hostesses?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of effective communication with all of our hostesses. To communicate with non-English speaking hostesses, we recommend utilizing translation apps or services, such as Google Translate, to help bridge the language barrier. We also have multilingual consultants available to assist with communication if needed.

2. What resources does Pampered Chef have for non-English speaking hostesses?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for non-English speaking hostesses. Our website is available in multiple languages, and we also have a team of multilingual consultants who can assist with any questions or concerns. In addition, we have translated versions of our catalogs and recipe cards available upon request.

3. Is there a language requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no language requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef party. We welcome all hostesses, regardless of their language abilities. We strive to make our products and services accessible to everyone, and our consultants are trained to work with a diverse range of customers.

4. Can I have a Pampered Chef party in a language other than English?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef parties can be hosted in any language that is comfortable for the hostess and guests. Our consultants are trained to work with a variety of languages and cultures, and we want all of our hostesses to feel at ease during their party.

5. How can I ensure that my non-English speaking hostess has the best experience?

To ensure a positive experience for your non-English speaking hostess, we recommend utilizing translation tools or services to communicate effectively. In addition, our consultants are trained to be culturally sensitive and understanding, so rest assured that your hostess will feel comfortable and welcome at their party. If there are any specific accommodations or requests, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbachen
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies