• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Looking for Bouncy Balls for Becky's Sister

In summary, the job description for "Help Wanted: Looking for Bouncy Balls for Becky's Sister" is to assist with finding and purchasing bouncy balls for an upcoming event. No specific qualifications are needed, but good research skills and familiarity with bouncy balls may be helpful. This is a part-time position with compensation for time and expenses. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Becky's sister and mention your interest and relevant experience. Interviews will be conducted to determine the best fit for the position.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey all,

Does anyone have any of the kids bouncy ball things from conference??? My sister loves them and wants more. I can't find them on Merrill. Did I miss them????

THANKS!

Becky

What bouncy balls? I was there and am having a brain f*rt!!

YEs those! lol Sorry I was too when I was writing. :)

Related to Help Wanted: Looking for Bouncy Balls for Becky's Sister

What is the job description for "Help Wanted: Looking for Bouncy Balls for Becky's Sister"?

The job description for "Help Wanted: Looking for Bouncy Balls for Becky's Sister" is to help Becky's sister find and purchase bouncy balls for an upcoming event. This may involve researching different types of bouncy balls, comparing prices, and making the purchase.

What qualifications are needed for this job?

No specific qualifications are needed for this job. However, having good research skills and being able to compare prices and make informed decisions would be helpful. Familiarity with bouncy balls and the ability to navigate online shopping websites may also be beneficial.

Is this a full-time or part-time position?

This is a part-time position. The amount of time required will depend on how quickly bouncy balls can be found and purchased. It may also depend on the quantity of bouncy balls needed and the specific requirements of the event.

Will I be compensated for my time and expenses?

Yes, you will be compensated for your time and expenses. The exact amount will depend on the agreed upon rate between you and Becky's sister. This can be discussed further during the interview process.

How do I apply for this job?

To apply for this job, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Becky's sister at the provided email address or phone number. Be sure to mention your interest in the "Help Wanted: Looking for Bouncy Balls for Becky's Sister" job and any relevant experience or skills you may have. Interviews will be conducted to determine the best fit for the position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef