• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Decide If You Hate It or Love It? Here's What To Do!

In summary, Kristin does not like the new program PP3. She does not like that it is easier to navigate than the old program PP, but she is still learning how to use it. She is concerned that after 6 months she will no longer have access to the detailed show information.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Please tell me it will grow on me, because right now I HATE EVERYTHING about it. Should I just keep playing around with it till I like it? TIA...:( :eek: :(

Ginger428 said:
Please tell me it will grow on me, because right now I HATE EVERYTHING about it. Should I just keep playing around with it till I like it? TIA...:( :eek: :(
I am not liking it much either. Your not alone!

I don't have anything to compare it to since that's all I received in my kit.......but I have found it easy to maneuver in........once I got it installed, which was a nightmare! But that was due to the new vista. But I would think for those of you used to using another program it must be difficult to change over. Just keep positive........

I better get used to it if that what the new people are getting in their kits. How can I explain something I am not familiar with :eek:

chefkristin said:
I better get used to it if that what the new people are getting in their kits. How can I explain something I am not familiar with :eek:

thats exactly why I installed it....so when I start getting ALL those RECRUITS!!!:rolleyes: ...LOL I'll be able to help them!:cool:

i like itwhat can I say but I haven't used anything else either. I have found it easy to understand, maybe because I am working on a computer all day that it came easy. i have submitted 2 shows and 2 supply orders already and like how it shows you what issues there are before you can submit. I looked around the old one and found it not as straight forward. one tip I can give you is go through the training on it. that helped me.

OK...GREAT Thx!!!

I decided to install it and start using it since I have a few new recruits starting and wanted to be familiar with it. I have since submitted 3 shows using it and after playing around a bit and figuring out where to put the bookings and how to print receipts I actually am liking it better. My best advice is to keep using it because I'm sure it's just a matter of time before everyone will have to use it exclusively.

OK...thanks, will do.....;)

I have been using it for a few weeks now and at 1st I did not like it much but after I have navigated through the program and tried to find different things I am starting to like it a lot better. I had a really hard time figuring out how to do something as simple as the quantity. I asked support and they said to just enter item number then tab then quantity and it does not show up right away but it does enter it in.
We will get there!!

okie dokie....lol....i'll keep playing with it!;)

I love PP3 vs. PP. I thought that is what a "professional" consultants workspace should look like. I had the PP installed before. But PP3 seems so much easier to deal with... Plus, it lets you multi-task. :D

I am using P3 and have no issues. Just take your time, review the starter guide and you will not have a problem. It is refreshing and more user friendly than PP in my opinion.

chefkristin said:
I am not liking it much either. Your not alone!
What don't you like about it Kristin?

pamperedharriet said:
I am using P3 and have no issues. Just take your time, review the starter guide and you will not have a problem. It is refreshing and more user friendly than PP in my opinion.

Was just playing around with it again, STILL dont like it, but I'll get there...;)

It's like everything else that is new. You just have to take your time, go step by step it will work out in the end.

I am very concerned that after 6 months you no longer have access to detailed show information. That worries me if a customer has lost their receipt and needs warrantee information. I used to be able to print one out for them, but now, no more.

RachelNguyen said:
I am very concerned that after 6 months you no longer have access to detailed show information. That worries me if a customer has lost their receipt and needs warrantee information. I used to be able to print one out for them, but now, no more.

I think PC is getting away from requiring receipts because they have all the info they need electronically from the show.

RachelNguyen said:

Rachel: You can still retrieve the show after 6 months and get the receipts.
You just can't change anything at all after the 6 months. What you do is click on the show and then you can click summary and see all about the show--who ordered what,etc or you can click on print receipts and click on who you need a receipt for.:) No need to worry, it is there.

What I missed the most were some of the receipts that you can't generate in pp3 yet. I went back to regular PP.

For example... an easy glance at a payment overview of a show.
In PP3 you have to click on each customer to see their total AND how they paid for it.

Just a thought

pamperedtiffani said:
What I missed the most were some of the receipts that you can't generate in pp3 yet. I went back to regular PP.

For example... an easy glance at a payment overview of a show.
In PP3 you have to click on each customer to see their total AND how they paid for it.

Just a thought

What receipts? I just submitted a show and printed out receipts. I love PP3!!

Good bye old one!! LOL

There is a payment overview on P3 but it does not break it down by customer. It will give you the total unpaid, total paid by cash, check, etc.

I decided to just go with P3... no one else in my cluster seems to be wanting to try it, but I know that I have a new TEAM member joining me soon and I'll want to know how to help her. I've found that I LOVE P3... the big difference I've found is that once you enter the show info, you can't change the show type, but that's not a big deal to me, I guess.....

I like the overviews, the way items are entered.... I just like the whole program!!!! (and I've been using the old PP for many years.... I was a consultant before and did this for about 3 years... so I've had probably 4 years or more on PP) P3 will be a great upgrade and I can hardly wait to help others in my cluster learn the new program!!!!

Almost forgot.... a COOL thing that I LOVED....... I submitted a supply order on P3 the other day and I got an email confirmation that it was received! I haven't submitted a show with it yet, but I sure hope that it does the same thing! Too cool :)

Oh.... and when I open up a show that was submitted, in the Summary screen it shows me right there the day and time it was received by HO!!!!!

soccermama said:
Almost forgot.... a COOL thing that I LOVED....... I submitted a supply order on P3 the other day and I got an email confirmation that it was received! I haven't submitted a show with it yet, but I sure hope that it does the same thing! Too cool :)

Oh.... and when I open up a show that was submitted, in the Summary screen it shows me right there the day and time it was received by HO!!!!!

Yes, even if you submit a show you receive an email! It's great!!

pamperedharriet said:
What don't you like about it Kristin?
I don't know really-LOL! I am just not a big change lover. I am going to play around with it until I feel comfortable. I actually got an update on it today. Anyone else?

soccermama said:

Can you submit a supply order in P3 and still do your show from PP?

Nope- once you submit something with P3, you're committed.

Some of us should have been committed a long time ago.... :)

chefann said:

I thought we were waiting for all the bugs to get out.

chefann said:

Oh I am a little slow. Commited! Yeah-right! LOL!!!!

Well played around with it this morning & STILL HATE IT!!!:( 1 of the features I really like from PP is where you are able to look up ALL items sold, get a reciept from any show,top 100 sales, etc....The new 1 has such limited choices. Oh Well...I'll go back in awhile & try again.....:( :( :(

I think that they will add more reports as we move along... just like they added the expense report!

LOL I should have been committed LONG ago ;)

If you're a Director, you still need PP because there are some reports that aren't available in P3 (YET).... since I haven't promoted (YET) I'm switching over because the sooner I change over, the easier it will be for me to help my new TEAM members with the program. My director is an hour away, so I need to be as able to help my local TEAM as possible.

Give the program a chance... The Pampered Chef team at Home Office would not release something that is not going to help us in our business! Have faith in them, they know what they're doing ;)

I'm not knocking anybody Or anything....just stating that so far I HATE IT & I'm trying to get used to it for the same reasons...to help the People I am about to recruit. BUT so far I STILL HATE IT!!!! IMHO....:( :( :(

letscook04 said:
Yes, even if you submit a show you receive an email! It's great!!

You even get an e-mail telling you that it has been shipped!:)

Ginger:

Some of those are there like being able to print old receipts,etc. Little by little they are bringing some of our favorite features over. Some one said to drop them a note and tell them what you are looking for and they will look into it if they haven't already.

I for one am happy with it and look forward to the additions of more reports.

Have you taken the starter guide tour yet, Ginger? It helps tell you where things are,etc.

chefkristin said:
I don't know really-LOL! I am just not a big change lover. I am going to play around with it until I feel comfortable. I actually got an update on it today. Anyone else?

I got an update yesterday.

pamperedharriet said:
Ginger:

Some of those are there like being able to print old receipts,etc. Little by little they are bringing some of our favorite features over. Some one said to drop them a note and tell them what you are looking for and they will look into it if they haven't already.

I for one am happy with it and look forward to the additions of more reports.

Have you taken the starter guide tour yet, Ginger? It helps tell you where things are,etc.

Thank you so much for your time & effort with me Harriet. I know in the long run I will have to change over, I'll just take my time & maybe send some emails to HO & in time I'll like it just as well...Thanks again for all your help....:D ;) :cool:

No problem, Ginger. We are all in this together. It is a much different format than what we are used to but believe me the more you use it the more you will like it. Eventually everything we want will be there. It is more important that they add the reports properly and in a timely fashion than rush them on.

Wait till you close a show and get ready to submit it from P3--it walks you through the whole process and lets you know where there are errors or something you might have missed--that is an awesome feature!

OK...GREAT...Thx!!:D

pamperedharriet said:
You even get an e-mail telling you that it has been shipped!:)

I am liking it even better! :D

I've noticed that every time I open it there is an update. The only thing I don't like is that if you are in the middle of something it will lose all of that info. When you log on and are automatically connected to the internet (wireless connection) wait a couple of minutes while it decides what it wants to do.

Ginger428 said:
Well played around with it this morning & STILL HATE IT!!!:( 1 of the features I really like from PP is where you are able to look up ALL items sold, get a reciept from any show,top 100 sales, etc....The new 1 has such limited choices. Oh Well...I'll go back in awhile & try again.....:( :( :(
I remember reading a recent message that they are still working on making all of the reports available on P3 that are currently available with PP. We just have to be patient and we will be able to accept the change. Believe it or not, eventually we will not even remember what PP was like.

Couldn't agree with you more, Lynette! Remember how everyone was baffled when we dropped host points and went to the current host reward system? Personally these new changes are great.

I love how the reports are now in PDF form so you can save them and retrieve them.

Hi, I've installed the PP3 & imported all the info there too. I've added to the PP after I installed the PP3. Now I want to use PP3 full time but I'm stuck with how to add all the new ones I've added, how do you import those that were added after I installed the PP3?

Help please.

Thanks!

Jenny,

You'll need to either type them into P3 manually, or uninstall and reinstall P3 and reimport your PP data when it gives you that one single chance to do so during the install. (I know, it sucks when you're trying to play with P3 but actually still use PP to submit stuff.)

Oh! I'll just uninstall PP3 and start over again. I added so many things on PP so I would be afraid to leave out something.

Ann, thanks for the suggestion.

I hope it will grow on you! I really used it for the first time this morning and I loved it! But I also have only been using the other for 3 months. So it's not like I have used it for a year or longer and am now having to get used to it. I can see it being different for the "seasoned" people! Good luck!

I don't know if it is just my computer or what. Is anyone else having issues with ppp taking a long time to initially load?
I have cleaned my disks, defraged and made sure that all of my updates are current. Anyone have any suggestions.

pamperedchefdudeky said:
I don't know if it is just my computer or what. Is anyone else having issues with ppp taking a long time to initially load?
I have cleaned my disks, defraged and made sure that all of my updates are current. Anyone have any suggestions.

My puter is sooooooo fast, I D/L things in the blink of an eye, but when I go to P3 it does take awhile & so far I have nothing on it.....:rolleyes:

<h2>1. Can you give me some tips on how to make the product grow on me?</h2><p>One tip we suggest is to try using the product in different ways or for different purposes. Sometimes, a product may not work well for its intended use, but can be great for something else. You can also try incorporating it into your routine or using it more frequently to see if that changes your opinion.</p><h2>2. I hate everything about this product right now. Should I just give up on it?</h2><p>We understand that not all products may work for everyone. However, we suggest giving it a fair chance and continuing to use it for a few more weeks. It may take some time to get used to it and find the best way to use it. If after that time you still don't like it, you can reach out to our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>3. What if I still can't decide if I hate it or love it after trying different ways to use it?</h2><p>If you're still on the fence about the product, we recommend seeking out reviews from others who have used it. They may have tips or insights that could help you make a decision. You can also reach out to our customer service for further assistance.</p><h2>4. Will playing around with the product help me like it more?</h2><p>While it's not guaranteed, playing around with the product and trying different ways to use it may help you find a way to make it work for you. It's worth giving it a try before giving up on it completely.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I still can't find a way to like the product?</h2><p>If after trying different methods and seeking advice, you still can't find a way to like the product, we suggest reaching out to our customer service for further assistance. They may be able to offer a solution or provide a refund if the product is within our return policy.</p>

1. Can you give me some tips on how to make the product grow on me?

One tip we suggest is to try using the product in different ways or for different purposes. Sometimes, a product may not work well for its intended use, but can be great for something else. You can also try incorporating it into your routine or using it more frequently to see if that changes your opinion.

2. I hate everything about this product right now. Should I just give up on it?

We understand that not all products may work for everyone. However, we suggest giving it a fair chance and continuing to use it for a few more weeks. It may take some time to get used to it and find the best way to use it. If after that time you still don't like it, you can reach out to our customer service for assistance.

3. What if I still can't decide if I hate it or love it after trying different ways to use it?

If you're still on the fence about the product, we recommend seeking out reviews from others who have used it. They may have tips or insights that could help you make a decision. You can also reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

4. Will playing around with the product help me like it more?

While it's not guaranteed, playing around with the product and trying different ways to use it may help you find a way to make it work for you. It's worth giving it a try before giving up on it completely.

5. What should I do if I still can't find a way to like the product?

If after trying different methods and seeking advice, you still can't find a way to like the product, we suggest reaching out to our customer service for further assistance. They may be able to offer a solution or provide a refund if the product is within our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Carissidy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • janetupnorth