• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have to Vent a Little: Conscorner

In summary, there are mixed opinions about the new CC layout. While some do not mind it, others find it difficult to navigate, especially when it comes to finding recipes. The absence of themes is also a concern for some users. The "Chicken Your Way" recipe section has been changed to "Chicken, Pork, and Burgers Your Way" and it can be found through a specific link or by using the search feature. However, some users still struggle to find certain recipes and are concerned about the difficulty for new users to discover them.
kam
Staff member
Overall, I really don't mind the new CC layout. I don't love it, but for the most part, I can find what I need.

The only part I HATE is how they have the Recipe section now.

Can't tell you how long it took me to find the recipes that were on the Spring Marketing Guide. Where is the Spring Marketing Guide anyway? Where do we even find the recips that were released in the Spring?

Maybe my overall complaint is the fact that there are no more "themes".

It just seems like I have to HUNT for recipes instead of browsing...I have to know what I am looking for.

Oh, and where the heck is "Chicken your Way"?

I have a hard time finding things too. Sometimes I result to using the search feature, but still don't find where it resides for good.

Ugh! I haven't done a recipe search in a while but am quite bummed to hear no more themes!

pcsharon1 said:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/chicken_your_way.jsp

It's now chicken, pork and burgers your way - don't know when that changed. But here it is!

Thanks for the link! Would have never found it...still haven't.

OK, how did you navigate to it? I tried going by the address, but I can't seem to locate it.

pchockeymom said:
Ugh! I haven't done a recipe search in a while but am quite bummed to hear no more themes!

I don't know that there are no more themes... it just seems as though the last 2 seasons haven't really had themes like in the past, as far as I can tell.

Having been with another company, I cannot tell you how pampered we truly are. The layout of the new CC is 100x better than anything I have seen with other companies. Believe me.... : )

kam said:
I don't know that there are no more themes... it just seems as though the last 2 seasons haven't really had themes like in the past, as far as I can tell.

Oh...thought you meant they'd removed the ones that were there! Yes, I noticed last season that they didn't have a theme other than Eat Fresh, Eat Healthy.

I agree, we are spoiled and do have so much info at our fingertips. They are constantly trying to improve, so maybe if we tell the tech guys that certain info is tricky to find these days, maybe they'll adjust things a little.I just now was trying to find some recipes that I know are in past issues of SB's, but couldn't remember which issues, so I did a recipe search. I typed in the exact name of the recipe and the search came back empty. I'd do it again, only instead of putting in the name, I put in a couple keywords and ingredients and then it worked--showing that I had spelled the name right and everything. It's ridiculous to find things sometimes...

kayleigh said:
Having been with another company, I cannot tell you how pampered we truly are. The layout of the new CC is 100x better than anything I have seen with other companies. Believe me.... : )

Oh, I wasn't saying I didn't appreciate CC.

My complaint was comparing how the recipe section is currently organized versus how it was. You really have to hunt for something now.

I still can only find Chicken your way from the link above.

There is a theme shows link still: products & recipes>cooking shows>theme showsBut I can't find Chicken Your Way either.ETA: I put in "chicken your way" in the search field at the top of CC and in the search results it brought it up. The address to it seems like it's from product information.

Last edited:
babywings76 said:
There is a theme shows link still: products & recipes>cooking shows>theme shows

But I can't find Chicken Your Way either.

ETA: I put in "chicken your way" in the search field at the top of CC and in the search results it brought it up. The address to it seems like it's from product information.
Yes, from Sharon's link, I thought Product Information, too. But couldn't seem to navigate to it from there.

When I did a search, nothing came up. But maybe it was how I entered it.

But, this is my point. If you are new and did not know about it how would you discover it? And the spring recipes were tough to locate. I only found those by clicking everything in my hunt for CYW.

Go to 'Downloads' on CC. It has all the themes listed there.

Sandi

kam said:
Oh, I wasn't saying I didn't appreciate CC.

My complaint was comparing how the recipe section is currently organized versus how it was. You really have to hunt for something now.

I still can only find Chicken your way from the link above.

Completely understand what you were trying to say. And I do agree that it is a little more involved than what it was. I was just saying that we are truly spoiled in the overall scheme of things from our consultant corner to our show submission, record keeping, you name it. I know sometimes we complain (for lack of a better word) about something but I just wanted everyone to know that we are so lucky to have a company who listens to us, our opinions and suggestions and also provides us with so much information as they do.

What is "Have to Vent a Little: Conscorner"?

"Have to Vent a Little: Conscorner" is a blog where people can share their thoughts, opinions, and frustrations about various topics in a safe and supportive community.

How can I participate in "Have to Vent a Little: Conscorner"?

You can participate by creating an account on the blog's website and submitting your own posts or commenting on others' posts.

What kind of topics can I vent about on "Have to Vent a Little: Conscorner"?

You can vent about any topic that is on your mind, whether it's a personal experience, current events, or something else. However, please refrain from posting anything offensive or discriminatory.

Is "Have to Vent a Little: Conscorner" a private platform?

Yes, "Have to Vent a Little: Conscorner" is a private platform where only members can view and participate in discussions. Your privacy and personal information will be protected.

Can I remain anonymous on "Have to Vent a Little: Conscorner"?

Yes, you can choose to remain anonymous when creating an account and posting on the blog. Your username will be displayed instead of your real name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
Replies