• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Possible Registry, but I'm Not Qualified yet

In summary, to create a registry on Pampered Chef, you must first become a consultant and meet the minimum sales requirements. Creating a registry allows you to easily share your wish list and earn rewards and discounts on your own purchases. Only Pampered Chef products can be added to the registry, but there is a wide variety to choose from. You can share your registry through a link, social media, or directly with friends and family. There are no fees for creating a registry, but there may be fees associated with selling and earning rewards on purchases as a consultant.
Pampered4Success
I have two brides that were referred to me regarding possible wedding registries, but I am not qualified yet. :( I only have 2 completed shows b/c 2 of my catalog shows have fallen through. I have a couple of shows scheduled for July and one for August so far. I don't want to tell them that I can't set up their registries yet.........I don't think, and am not sure how to approach this. :confused: I have to get in touch with them, but need some advice on what to say and how to handle. They are not getting married until June and July next year, but I have another possibility that a friend of mine told me about that is getting married this November. Yikes - all or nothing - help!!!

Thanks.

The Bridal Registry option doesn't show on your website yet but I think they can register through PamperedChef.com and put in your consultant number as their consultant when they register.

Hmmm... I thought you had to be fully active in order for that to even happen. Not sure though - anyone else know about this?

you might double chck with HO to make sure. You will be qualified WAY before anyone will be purchasing off the registry

I am not sure because I qualified pretty quick

Why not get on the phone and collect $300 in orders and submit 2 catalog shows yourself?

Related to Help - Possible Registry, but I'm Not Qualified yet

1. How do I know if I am qualified to create a registry on Pampered Chef?

In order to create a registry on Pampered Chef, you must first become a consultant. This means signing up to sell Pampered Chef products and meeting the minimum sales requirements. Once you have met these requirements, you will be able to create a registry.

2. What are the benefits of creating a registry on Pampered Chef?

Creating a registry on Pampered Chef allows you to easily share your wish list with friends and family. Plus, as a consultant, you can earn rewards and discounts on your own registry purchases.

3. Can I add products from other brands to my Pampered Chef registry?

No, only Pampered Chef products can be added to your registry. However, there is a wide variety of products to choose from, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

4. How can I share my Pampered Chef registry with others?

Once you have created your registry, you can easily share it with others by sending them a link or by sharing it on social media. You can also provide your registry information to friends and family directly.

5. Are there any fees associated with creating a registry on Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees to create a registry on Pampered Chef. However, as a consultant, there are fees associated with selling and earning rewards on your registry purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies
Views
Admin Greg