• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Find Info on the Registry...

In summary, Beth received incorrect information from Home Office and needs to refer to The Consultant Experience on the CC website in order to set up a registry.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
I'm at work and need to find specific info on the Wedding Registry; I searched policies and procedures online and a few other spots but didnt' find what I needed. I'm happy to look up the info but am a tad confused that I haven't found it yet.

Specifically, I have it in my head that you do not have to have the web site to set up bridal registries as an active consultant. But I'm not sure and I have recently qualified gal who has three to set up.

If someone can a) direct me to the proper resources and b) answer the question as to if you MUST have a web site to have registries.

Thanks.....

Yes, you do have to have a website for the wedding registry. Everything is done on-line. HTH.

A registry can be set up through the PamperedChef.com website. Great care needs to be taken though that the registry is put under YOUR name though and not put into the lead system.

A registry can be set up through the PamperedChef.com website. Great care needs to be taken though that the registry is put under YOUR name though and not put into the lead system.

You do not have to have a personal website (.biz/)

Ok, Beth-to-Beth....your version is what I recall...i.e. you can do a registry (carefully) even if you don't have a web site.

But...where is the info that says that?

After a request for info, PC told me in an email that consultants do need a web site but in my heart I know that there is an option (carefully) to do a registry without a web site.

(For the record, for those of you who are new to PC, the solution center has been known to give wrong info...I've had it happen before...so...if it doesn't sound correct, often I resend the question and ask for clarification...I'm going to do that on this subject).

Again, if anyone has any specific document or online info to direct me to, I'd appreicate it. I don't mind looking things up but these mixed messages are giving me a headache.

Thanks again!

Beth - you received incorrect information from HO (surprise surprise :rolleyes: )

Go to CC and click on "Managing Your Business" then "Wedding Registry" at the bottom. At the top-right of the screen there is a link for "Tutorial" - click on that link and click on "How the Registry Works". You can refer your consultant to "The Consultant Experience" section where it tells them how to set up a wedding registry for a bride/groom through Consultant's Corner (and not through their website).

There used to be some job aides out there on CC under Downloads when the new Registry came out, and I have them in printed form, too. One is called "The Consultant's Guide to The Wedding Registry" and the other is called "More Questions & Answers on the New Wedding Registry". On the second document, the first "General question" asks:

Q: Who can participate in the Wedding Registry?
A: Qualified, active Consultants with an email address on file with The Pampered Chef can have wedding registries. You do NOT need to have a Personal Web Site to participate.

Hope that helps!!

I went to pamperedchef.com today and pretended to start a registry. It allows a registry to be done from there and asks if they have a consultant and what her/his number is.

You do NOT need a website to have a registry in your name.

Thanks everyone! I think I'll forward that email from Home Office back to them...I know that mistakes happen but it is frustrating to turn to HO for an accurate response and get the wrong info. :thumbup:

Sorry for the wrong information. I apologize. :(

1. How do I access the registry?

To access the registry, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can search for the registry by name or event date.

2. Can I purchase a gift from the registry online?

Yes, you can purchase a gift from the registry online and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address. Simply add the desired item to your cart and follow the checkout process.

3. Is there a minimum or maximum amount for gifts purchased from the registry?

There is no minimum or maximum amount for gifts purchased from the registry. You can choose to purchase any item within your budget.

4. How do I mark a gift as purchased on the registry?

To mark a gift as purchased on the registry, simply click on the "Mark as Purchased" button next to the item. This will update the registry and prevent duplicate gifts.

5. Can I create multiple registries for different occasions?

Yes, you can create multiple registries for different occasions. Simply click on the "Create Registry" button and follow the prompts to set up a new registry for your desired event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999