• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find Registry Items

In summary, there are a few reasons why you may not be able to find your registered items on your registry, including searching for the wrong name or email and items being temporarily out of stock. You can add items to your registry at any time, return duplicate items, and change the quantity of items. There is no time limit for items to be purchased from your registry, but it is recommended to keep an eye on it for discontinued or out of stock items.
jessicanashville
I have been reading that people have purchased registry postcards and have read that people had stickers to attach to invitations about the registry. Where did ou get them? I can't find anything on supply order form except registry flyer and merrill only has the bridal banner.

What do yu guys give to your brides to get the info out and where do you get it?

thanks

I believe the bride is sent some by HO, and they can request more, but I'm sure someone wiser will correct me if I'm wrong.

You can buy more on Merill

chef131doreen said:
You can buy more on Merill

are they a special request? i thought i looked everywhere and I didn't see anything on their site except a banner for a bridal booth

I *thought* I saw on here somewhere recently that PC is coming out with new registry materials in the spring. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure I read that here somewhere.

1. Why can't I find the items I registered for on my registry?

There are a few reasons why you may not be able to find your registered items on your registry. First, make sure that you are searching for the correct name or email associated with your registry. Additionally, some items may only be available for purchase at certain times or are temporarily out of stock. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. Simply log into your account and go to your registry page. From there, you can click on the "Add Items" button to browse and add new items to your registry.

3. What if I receive duplicate items from my registry?

If you receive duplicate items from your registry, you can return them for a refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information. Additionally, you can also edit your registry to remove the duplicate item to avoid receiving it again.

4. Can I change the quantity of an item on my registry?

Yes, you can change the quantity of an item on your registry. Simply go to your registry page and click on the item you wish to edit. From there, you can change the quantity or remove the item completely.

5. Is there a time limit for items to be purchased from my registry?

There is no time limit for items to be purchased from your registry. Your registry will remain active until the date of your event or until you choose to close it. However, some items may become discontinued or out of stock over time, so we recommend keeping an eye on your registry and updating it accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies