• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed With Creating Flyer With Picture

In summary, the speaker is struggling to create a recipe card with a picture and text that wraps around the picture. They have tried formatting the picture but it is not working, possibly due to the pre-existing layout of the document. They are seeking assistance and are open to sharing their solution once they figure it out.
pamperedval
Gold Member
Help! I am trying to create a recipe card for the Babies R' Us event this weekend and am making it with four to a page. I want to put a picture on it and have the recipe wrap around the picture but I cannot get it to work - either the picture takes over the area I am working in, or the words start at the bottom of the picture and there is a huge blank space next to it.

Does anyone know how to do this? I'd really appreciate some assistance - it is driving me nuts!

Thanks!

Are you working in Word? Right click on the photo and select "format picture". Then on one of the tabs, (can't remember which one), select "square"-- there are 5 choices (in line with text, square, etc). It should wrap the text around the image box.

I tried that but it isn't working - I am working off a sheet that someone else created that has four separate areas on the page (it was a prize slip form) and I just deleted the wording and was putting in new information - I do not know what the boxes are - maybe they are messing me up. Do you know how to start from scratch so I can get the picture with the text and then get four of them on a page?

Thanks for the help! When (if) I ever figure it out I will post it so people can see what I was trying to do - on the back I'll have recruiting info and we'll be passing them out at BRU this weekend...

Email me the attachment. I'm pretty good with word, I can work on it for you if you want.

Wow this sounds great- when and if you do get it- if you wouldn't mind sharing I would appreciate it. My e-mail is [email protected]

What is the best way to upload a picture to use on a flyer?

The easiest way to upload a picture for your flyer is to save the image to your computer and then use the "Insert Image" function in the flyer design tool. This will allow you to browse your computer files and select the picture you want to use.

Can I add text to my flyer with the picture?

Yes, you can add text to your flyer with the picture. Our flyer design tool allows you to add text boxes and customize the font, size, and color of the text to fit your needs.

How do I resize a picture on the flyer?

To resize a picture on your flyer, simply click on the picture and drag the corners to make it larger or smaller. You can also use the "Size" option in the design tool to manually enter the dimensions you want.

Is it possible to add multiple pictures to one flyer?

Yes, you can add multiple pictures to one flyer. Our design tool allows you to insert multiple images and arrange them however you like on the flyer.

Can I save my flyer with the picture to edit later?

Yes, you can save your flyer with the picture to edit later. Simply click on the "Save" button in the design tool and your flyer will be saved for future editing. You can also download the flyer as a PDF or image file to print or share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tmorgester
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Morvin
  • dsmegnky