• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help needed with creating flyer with picture

pamperedval

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Help! I am trying to create a recipe card for the Babies R' Us event this weekend and am making it with four to a page. I want to put a picture on it and have the recipe wrap around the picture but I cannot get it to work - either the picture takes over the area I am working in, or the words start at the bottom of the picture and there is a huge blank space next to it.

Does anyone know how to do this? I'd really appreciate some assistance - it is driving me nuts!

Thanks!

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Are you working in Word? Right click on the photo and select "format picture". Then on one of the tabs, (can't remember which one), select "square"-- there are 5 choices (in line with text, square, etc). It should wrap the text around the image box.

pamperedval

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
I tried that but it isn't working - I am working off a sheet that someone else created that has four separate areas on the page (it was a prize slip form) and I just deleted the wording and was putting in new information - I do not know what the boxes are - maybe they are messing me up. Do you know how to start from scratch so I can get the picture with the text and then get four of them on a page?

Thanks for the help! When (if) I ever figure it out I will post it so people can see what I was trying to do - on the back I'll have recruiting info and we'll be passing them out at BRU this weekend...