• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Shortening Show Intro

In summary, Crystal Patton's intro is very informal and she talks about her show and her upcoming shows. She also mentions how she is big on customer service and how she will be giving out tickets for the door prizes.
pckellyd
Gold Member
Does anyone have their show intro typed out that would be willing to share? I feel like mine is WAY too long.

I'm not formal at all with my intro... I really just kinda wing it. What all are you talking about in your intro?

Mine is right along these lines:

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies (and gents). My name is Crystal Patton and I'm going to be your in-house food network today. The first thing I like to do at my shows is have everyone give (hosts name) a round of applause for inviting us all here. (We all clap, I give my story and wrap up saying) I want all of you here to know that whether or not you order anything tonight I am now your PC Lady. If you have a special event coming up and need a 'Wow' recipe or you have question about your products, purchased from me or not, please call me. I am very big on customer service and I love to hear from you. As I proceed if you see something you have and love, please share it with us and my lovely assistant, Vanna (I point to the host) will give you a ticket. If you see something you don't have and you do have a question about it, speak up and you can also get a ticket. Right before we eat we will draw for the door prizes. Tonight we are making ...

Then I go into the products and the recipe.

Crystal Patton said:
Mine is right along these lines:

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies (and gents). My name is Crystal Patton and I'm going to be your in-house food network today. The first thing I like to do at my shows is have everyone give (hosts name) a round of applause for inviting us all here. (We all clap, I give my story and wrap up saying) I want all of you here to know that whether or not you order anything tonight I am now your PC Lady. If you have a special event coming up and need a 'Wow' recipe or you have question about your products, purchased from me or not, please call me. I am very big on customer service and I love to hear from you. As I proceed if you see something you have and love, please share it with us and my lovely assistant, Vanna (I point to the host) will give you a ticket. If you see something you don't have and you do have a question about it, speak up and you can also get a ticket. Right before we eat we will draw for the door prizes. Tonight we are making ...

Then I go into the products and the recipe.

I like it! I might have to steal some of your lines! Thanks for sharing!

ChefPaulaB said:
I like it! I might have to steal some of your lines! Thanks for sharing!

Help yourself!! I'm glad to share!

Crystal - thanks for sharing! I am hosting my first show on Saturday (my grand opening one, so I'm the host) and then my second one on Sunday - so I will be stealing some of your great lines! thanks!

Related to Help Needed: Shortening Show Intro

1. What is a "Shortening Show Intro"?

A "Shortening Show Intro" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a quick and concise introduction to a cooking demonstration or party. It typically lasts around 5-10 minutes and is designed to grab the attention of the audience and give them a taste of what they can expect from the rest of the show.

2. Why is a Shortening Show Intro important?

A Shortening Show Intro is important because it sets the tone for the rest of the cooking demonstration or party. It is a great opportunity to engage the audience and get them excited about the products and recipes you will be showcasing. It also helps to create a memorable experience for the guests and can lead to increased sales and bookings.

3. How should I structure my Shortening Show Intro?

There is no set structure for a Shortening Show Intro, but it should be brief, engaging, and showcase the main highlights of the cooking demonstration or party. You can start by introducing yourself and the products you will be using, then move on to a quick demo or teaser of a recipe, and end with an invitation for the audience to participate and ask questions.

4. Can I customize my Shortening Show Intro?

Yes, you can definitely customize your Shortening Show Intro to fit your personality and style. You can include fun anecdotes, personal stories, or even incorporate a game or activity to make it more interactive. Just make sure to keep it short and relevant to the products and recipes you will be showcasing.

5. What are some tips for a successful Shortening Show Intro?

Some tips for a successful Shortening Show Intro include practicing beforehand, keeping it short and engaging, using visuals and props to enhance the demonstration, and inviting the audience to participate. It is also important to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude to make a lasting impression on the guests and encourage them to stay for the rest of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies