• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Level Do You Start Your Recruiter Training?

In summary, it is recommended to start training your recruit as soon as they join your team as a pampered chef consultant. The level of training may vary depending on the recruit's needs and abilities. Anyone can buy starter boxes, but having a more experienced member of the team to guide the training is beneficial. For specific training on doing the intro, it is advised to reach out to the organization's leadership for any resources or guidelines.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
At what level do you start training your recruit (with the starter box)?

Can anyone buy starter boxes? I was trained by my AD and m FD trained my new recruit. April 1st I guess ill be a senior consultant - Yahoo!

Eventually I'd like to do mine. Is there specific training on doing the intro (first) training?

I'm not sure I'm 100% clear on what you're asking but I'll give it a shot! I started being the sole trainer when I promoted to Director. My Director worked with me and I started some training when I was a FD.

I do it a bit differently with my team now. I help train their recruits, but they're there with me. So when we do New Consultant Training at my house, the new consultants and their Recruiters have to come as well. If I'm doing coaching calls with their consultants we do a 3-way call. The Recruiter is the New Consultant's first point of contact. If the Recruiter can't answer the question, I'd rather the Recruiter come to me for the answer and go back to the Consultant. The only reason for this is to have one contact point so that new consultant is confident in their recruiter (soon to be Director).

As an pampered chef consultant, I would recommend starting to train your recruit as soon as they join your team. It's important to get them familiar with the basics of your organization and their role as soon as possible. However, the level of training you provide may vary depending on the specific needs and abilities of your recruit. Some recruits may require more hands-on training, while others may be able to jump right into more advanced tasks. It's important to assess your recruit's skills and knowledge and tailor your training accordingly. And yes, anyone can buy starter boxes, but it's always helpful to have a more experienced member of your team, like your AD or FD, guide you through the training process. As for specific training on doing the intro, you may want to reach out to your organization's leadership for any resources or guidelines they have in place for conducting training. Good luck with your training and congrats on becoming a senior consultant!

What level do you start your recruiter training?

The level at which you start your recruiter training will depend on the company or organization you are training with. Some companies may require previous experience or a certain level of education, while others may offer training for entry-level positions. It is important to research the specific requirements and opportunities for recruiter training with the company you are interested in.

What are the qualifications for starting recruiter training?

The qualifications for starting recruiter training will vary depending on the company or organization. Some common qualifications may include a college degree, previous experience in sales or human resources, and strong communication skills. It is best to research the specific qualifications required by the company you are interested in.

How long does recruiter training typically last?

The length of recruiter training can vary depending on the company and the level of training provided. Some companies may have a structured program that lasts for a few weeks or months, while others may provide on-the-job training that can last for several months. It is important to clarify the length of the training program with the company you are interested in.

What topics are typically covered in recruiter training?

The topics covered in recruiter training will depend on the company and the level of training provided. However, some common topics may include recruitment techniques, communication skills, legal and ethical considerations, and using technology and data in recruiting. It is best to research the specific curriculum of the training program you are interested in.

Is there a cost for recruiter training?

The cost for recruiter training will vary depending on the company or organization. Some companies may offer free training for entry-level positions, while others may charge a fee for more advanced or specialized training programs. It is important to research the cost of training with the company you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smile10308
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies