1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What level do you start your recruiter training?

1. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

At what level do you start training your recruit (with the starter box)?

Can anyone buy starter boxes? I was trained by my AD and m FD trained my new recruit. April 1st I guess ill be a senior consultant - Yahoo!

Eventually I'd like to do mine. Is there specific training on doing the intro (first) training?

Mar 30, 2009
  2. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I'm not sure I'm 100% clear on what you're asking but I'll give it a shot! I started being the sole trainer when I promoted to Director. My Director worked with me and I started some training when I was a FD.

I do it a bit differently with my team now. I help train their recruits, but they're there with me. So when we do New Consultant Training at my house, the new consultants and their Recruiters have to come as well. If I'm doing coaching calls with their consultants we do a 3-way call. The Recruiter is the New Consultant's first point of contact. If the Recruiter can't answer the question, I'd rather the Recruiter come to me for the answer and go back to the Consultant. The only reason for this is to have one contact point so that new consultant is confident in their recruiter (soon to be Director).

Mar 30, 2009
Have something to add?