• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Postcard Template for Blank Side

In summary, you can customize the postcard template with your desired text, images, and colors using any design software or our online design tool. Our postcard templates are designed to be compatible with most printers, but it is recommended to double-check the printer's specifications. You can use your own images on the postcard template as long as they meet our design requirements. There are no specific restrictions on the text, but it is recommended to keep it concise and easy to read. The cost of the postcard template varies depending on the design and customization options, which can be found on our website or by contacting our customer service team.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have looked and looked for a basic postcard template and I can't seem to find one. I have some postcards that I bought from Town and Country before they stopped selling to us. They have pics of products on the front and are blank on the other side. Does anyone have a template that I can use for the blank side?
TIA.
Leslie

leslie
which program are u using?
i have one but its in publisher 2000
you could just play around with text boxes in word if you have the time

I have Publisher 2003

1. Can I customize the postcard template?

Yes, you can customize the postcard template with your desired text, images, and colors using any design software or our online design tool.

2. Is the postcard template compatible with all printers?

Our postcard templates are designed to be compatible with most printers. However, we recommend double-checking the printer's specifications before printing to ensure compatibility.

3. Can I use my own images on the postcard template?

Yes, you can use your own images on the postcard template as long as they meet our design requirements for size and resolution.

4. Are there any restrictions on the text I can include on the postcard template?

While we do not have any specific restrictions on the text, we recommend keeping it concise and easy to read to ensure the best design and printing quality.

5. What is the cost of the postcard template?

The cost of the postcard template varies depending on the design and customization options. You can find the pricing information on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • RitaKey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies