• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the Perfect Postcard Template - Any Suggestions?

In summary, the speakers are discussing different methods for printing information on postcards for invitations. Some use a template to print directly on the postcard, while others use labels to cover a specific spot on the card. There is also mention of a printer that can handle printing directly on the postcard. The conversation ends with someone sharing a template that can be used for this purpose.
sparkles17
So I am looking for a good template for the new postcards, so I don't have to write out each one individually....I have looked here on the files and I haven't found one in particular that works. Does anyone have one?

Do you mean for labels to print out the show & host info?? If so, I have one at home that I just type over for for each of my shows; and then just copy the info to all of the labels.

You are right - I don't have a template for the new postcards either! I was just sending out invites - if you use the Taste of the Tropics invites, the older version templates still work.....but the new generic invite is set up differently.....and I'm not good at that sort of thing!

I do what Jen does and just print the info on labels (Avery 5160) and put the label over the spot on the card.

DebbieJ said:
I do what Jen does and just print the info on labels (Avery 5160) and put the label over the spot on the card.

I used to do that - but I just really like the way it looks to print right on the postcard.....plus, with the template I use (got it from here) You can print things in other places besides just the info lines.....and it looks so nice.

ChefBeckyD said:
I used to do that - but I just really like the way it looks to print right on the postcard.....plus, with the template I use (got it from here) You can print things in other places besides just the info lines.....and it looks so nice.

Oh! An actual template to print right on the postcard...gotcha. I would possibly be interested in that, if anyone has it! I think my printer can print directly on a postcard...

I about killed my printer when I tried to print directly on the invites. They got SOOO jammed.

When I get a new printer I'll try it again. :)

DebbieJ said:
I about killed my printer when I tried to print directly on the invites. They got SOOO jammed.

When I get a new printer I'll try it again. :)

hmmm, now that I think about - that's when I started playing around with printing on the cards....my DH got me a great printer/copier/fax machine for Christmas last yr., and it can do so much more than my old printer!

Here is the one I use,

Attachments

• Invitation Postcardnottropics.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 367
templateTry this one... I think I got it from here...

Attachments

• PC don'sInviteTemplate0906.doc
    26 KB · Views: 330

1. What should I look for in a postcard template?

When searching for the perfect postcard template, make sure to look for a design that fits your brand or event. It should also have enough space for your message and contact information. Additionally, consider the size and paper quality of the template to ensure it meets your needs.

2. Is it better to use a pre-made template or create one from scratch?

It depends on your design skills and time availability. If you have the skills and time, creating a customized postcard template can add a personal touch to your marketing materials. However, using a pre-made template can save time and effort, especially if you are not familiar with design software.

3. Can I customize a pre-made postcard template?

Yes, most pre-made postcard templates are easily customizable. You can add your own text, images, and branding elements to make it unique to your business or event. Some templates may also allow you to change the colors and fonts to match your branding.

4. Are there any free postcard templates available online?

Yes, there are many websites that offer free postcard templates. However, keep in mind that these templates may not be as high-quality as paid ones and may not offer as much customization. It's important to carefully review the terms and conditions before using a free template.

5. Can I use a postcard template for digital and print purposes?

It depends on the template and your intended use. Some postcard templates are specifically designed for print, while others may be suitable for both print and digital use. Make sure to check the file format and resolution of the template to ensure it will work for your intended purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • krzymomof4