• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Host Order for $400 Show

In summary, "Host Order for $400 Show" is a promotion where a host can earn a free product credit of up to $400 by hosting a show and reaching the minimum sales goal of $600. This credit can be used towards any products from the Pampered Chef catalog. The host order credit can be combined with other discounts and promotions, but cannot be used towards already discounted or promotional items. The host can track the sales of their show through their personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting their consultant. The host order credit cannot be used towards shipping and handling fees, but can be used towards the total cost of product purchase. The credit will expire after 60 days and it is recommended to use it as soon as possible.
bejams
At my show my host ordered $50 dollars worth of products. Her show total was $400. If I take her order offf and add it to her host order doesn't that lower her show average. She picked out $60 dallars worth of free product and 2 1/2 price items. I don't know what to do. Please respond quickly if possible. I need to finish her order. Thanks for the help.

A host's order is not included in the show total. You need to enter it in PP under "add host order" then it doesn't get calculated in the total. If that puts her below $400, maybe she can scrounge up another order to get it back to above $400. By the way, if she does purchase $50 worth of products (after the 15%-30% discount), she's entitled to that free chillzanne mini-bowl too. I hope that doesn't confuse things.

I hope I understood your question!

It depends on how you calculate the show average. If you include the host's order in the total sales for the show, then yes, removing her order and adding it to her host order would lower the show average. However, if you calculate the show average based on the orders of all the other guests, then it would not affect the show average. Either way, it's important to honor the host's order and any free product or discounted items she earned. It's also a good idea to communicate with the host and explain the situation before making any changes to her order.

1. What is the "Host Order for $400 Show" and how does it work?

The "Host Order for $400 Show" is a promotion where a host can earn a free product credit of up to $400 by hosting a show and reaching the minimum sales goal of $600. The host can use this credit to purchase any products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. Can I combine my host order with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your host order with other discounts and promotions. However, the host order credit cannot be used towards discounted or promotional items.

3. How do I know if my show has reached the $600 minimum sales goal?

You can track the sales of your show through your personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. Your consultant will also inform you once your show has reached the minimum sales goal.

4. Can I use my host order credit towards shipping and handling fees?

No, the host order credit cannot be used towards shipping and handling fees. However, you can use it towards the total cost of your product purchase.

5. How long do I have to use my host order credit?

Your host order credit will expire after 60 days from the date it was issued. It is recommended that you use it as soon as possible to avoid any expiration dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Chandreena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies