• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Garden Vegetable Omelet Ring Recipe

In summary, the garden vegetable omelet ring recipe requires 8 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup each of diced bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes. You can substitute any of the vegetables with your favorites, just make sure to dice them small. To assemble the omelet ring, preheat your oven, whisk together the ingredients, stir in cheese and vegetables, pour into a greased bundt pan, and bake. You can make it ahead of time by refrigerating the mixture in the pan and
PCSarahjm
Does anyone have the Garden Vegetable Omelet Ring recipe from the All Best Cookbook? I thought I had it in my recipe files but can not find it! Please help.

Here you go...:)

Attachments

• Garden Vegetable Omelet.doc
    27 KB · Views: 247
Unfortunately, I do not have the specific recipe for the Garden Vegetable Omelet Ring from the All Best Cookbook. However, I have found a similar recipe that you may be interested in trying:Garden Vegetable Omelet RingIngredients:- 1 green bell pepper, diced- 1 red bell pepper, diced- 1 yellow onion, diced- 1 cup sliced mushrooms- 1 cup chopped spinach- 8 eggs- 1/4 cup milk- 1/2 tsp salt- 1/4 tsp black pepper- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley- Cooking sprayInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.2. In a large skillet, sauté the bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, and spinach over medium heat until tender.3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper.4. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet with the vegetables and cook until the eggs are set.5. Pour the cooked eggs and vegetables into the prepared cake pan.6. Sprinkle the shredded cheese and chopped parsley on top of the eggs.7. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the eggs are fully cooked.8. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.Enjoy your Garden Vegetable Omelet Ring!

1. What ingredients do I need for the garden vegetable omelet ring recipe?

The ingredients for the garden vegetable omelet ring recipe are 8 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup diced bell peppers, 1/4 cup diced onions, 1/4 cup diced mushrooms, and 1/4 cup diced tomatoes.

2. Can I substitute any of the vegetables in the recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute any of the vegetables with your favorites. Just make sure to dice them into small pieces so they cook evenly in the omelet ring.

3. How do I assemble the omelet ring?

To assemble the omelet ring, follow these steps: 1) Preheat your oven to 375°F. 2) In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sour cream, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. 3) Stir in shredded cheese and diced vegetables. 4) Pour mixture into a greased bundt pan. 5) Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set. 6) Let it cool for a few minutes before flipping it onto a serving platter.

4. Can I make this omelet ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the omelet ring ahead of time. Prepare the mixture and pour it into the bundt pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. When ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap and bake as directed.

5. What can I serve with the garden vegetable omelet ring?

The omelet ring can be served as a standalone dish or with a side of toast, bacon, or fresh fruit. You can also make a simple side salad to go with it. It's a versatile dish that can be paired with your favorite breakfast sides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies