• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Finding Item Number for Free Trivet Order

In summary, you can order the trivet for free on your first supply order, but you have to enter the item number in PP. PP won't accept the receipt if it's not entered in the correct way. The trivet number is FN70.
pcjulie
I know I read somewhere that we can order one of the new trivets for free on our first supply order but I can't for the life of me find the item number. Does anyone know what it is?

Also, I tried putting in the item number for the free order forms but PP won't accept it and I updated the product list. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

You won't be able to order the free trivit before August 15th

I had to go in and manually add my free receipts. If you do a search in here for "free receipts" you should be able to find the instructions. i am not at home where I can go back through how i did it in PP or I would post the instructions so you would not have to search for them.

the heart trivet number is ES48 but you cannot order it until August 15th.

Thank you!

I tried too...Yes, I tried to add the free reciepts to my supply order but it didn't work! I tried to search for instructions on this forum but had no luck. Maybe I didn't look hard enough? Help!

Here is what HO said to me...On the top menu bar in PP, click on "Update" then select "Product Information". A new window will pop up. Click on the "Add" button on the right. Then where it says "Product #", enter ER76 if you want the free write-ins or ES22 if you want the free itemized. Under "Description", type in either "40 Free Write-Ins" or "40 Free Itemized". In the drop down menu "Category", select "Paperwork/Supplies". Now, make sure that all three little boxes on the right are NOT selected (i.e. Guest Special, Food Item and Host Half-Price). Then click on the "Update" button. Now you can go into your supply order and type in ER76 or ES22 and it should work. Good luck!

The trivit still isn't listed in the supplies. Are we still able to get one free? I did the updates.

I just added mine. It is FN70.

1. How do I find the item number for the free trivet offer?

To find the item number for the free trivet offer, you can visit our website and search for the product using keywords such as "free trivet" or "promotion". Alternatively, you can also check the product catalog or contact our customer service for assistance.

2. Is there a specific item number for the free trivet or can I choose any trivet from your catalog?

The free trivet offer is for a specific product, so there is a specific item number that needs to be used in order to redeem the offer. Please refer to the promotion details or contact our customer service for the correct item number.

3. Can I still get the free trivet if I already placed my order without using the item number?

Unfortunately, the free trivet offer is only valid for orders that use the correct item number at the time of purchase. If you have already placed your order, you will not be eligible for the free trivet. However, you can still use the item number for future orders.

4. How many times can I use the free trivet offer?

The free trivet offer can only be used once per customer. If you have already redeemed the offer, you will not be able to use it again for future orders.

5. I received a free trivet with my order, but it is damaged. Can I get a replacement?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please contact our customer service with your order information and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement for the damaged trivet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • deliciousdiva