• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Canceling an Online Order Through 31

In summary, to cancel an online order through 31, you will need to contact customer service before 11:59 PM (CT) on the day it was placed. If the order has already shipped, it cannot be canceled but can be returned for a refund. There are no fees for canceling, but return shipping costs may apply. Refunds for canceled orders may take up to 5-7 business days to process.
trps
Silver Member
Does anyone know know how to cancel an online order through 31? I forget to add the special they don't have a cancel button or ever a way to look at the order. Tia

You can probably call or email the customer care line. They might even be able to just add the special to your order.

You had better call them fast.....I just had a party last month and a friend placed an online order on a Wednesday, but their website was kind of confusing and she just placed it on my friend's website and not my party.....a $150 order which would have taken me to the $1,000 level. The consultant called on Thursday when she noticed it wasn't a party order but an individual order and they couldn't add it to the party (just like PC). :-(The guest had to call and cancel, but she was in meetings all day and only had until 5 when they closed to call....didn't happen because it shipped out later that night. I was really bummed because that would have given me another $75 in free products. Oh well.I also have to tell you that I've had 2 parties with them and I didn't find them to be very host friendly. PC all the way!!

I agree - their host program is no where near as good as ours. I do love the company and the products. But PC totally beats them out when it comes to being a host.

Thanks I will call tomorrow. I e-mailed right away and tried to call but not open until Monday. It is hard when you are used to Pampered Chef then going into another site.

1. How do I cancel an online order through 31?

To cancel an online order through 31, you will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3434. They will be able to assist you with canceling your order.

2. Is there a deadline for canceling an online order through 31?

Yes, you must cancel your order before 11:59 PM (CT) on the day it was placed in order to receive a full refund.

3. Can I cancel an online order through 31 after it has shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. However, you can still return the order for a refund once it has been delivered.

4. Will I be charged a fee for canceling an online order through 31?

No, there are no fees for canceling an online order through 31. However, if your order has already shipped, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.

5. How long does it take to receive a refund for a canceled online order through 31?

Once your order has been canceled, it may take up to 5-7 business days for the refund to be processed and reflected in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views