• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need the Taco Ring Recipe...

In summary, to make the taco ring using Pampered Chef products, you will need the Large Round Stone or the Medium Round Stone, as well as the Mix 'N Chop, Mix 'N Scraper, and Chef's Tongs. The recipe calls for crescent rolls, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, water, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and shredded lettuce, with the option to add other toppings. A vegetarian version can be made by substituting the meat with a meatless alternative and adding in additional vegetables. The total time for preparation and baking is about 30 minutes, and different types of meat can be used for the recipe. Just make sure to cook the meat thoroughly before adding it to the taco ring.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
... or my kids (and me and DH!) will go hungry tonight :)

Is there anyone out there who has it?

TIA!

Here you go!! Enjoy!! :chef:

Attachments

• Taco Ring.doc
    19 KB · Views: 350
Thank you soooo much. Now If I can just get littlest DD to FINALLY take her afternoon nap so I can actually cook dinner...

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again Heather!

The recipe in the All The Best cookbook calls for 1 3/4 c. cheese - w/ 1 1/2 c. inside of the ring and the other 1/4 c. sprinkled on top with egg white brushed on top first, then the cheese. Holy cow, does that make any sense at all???? See, more cheese again!!! :D

Well, it did turn out pretty well. I used 1 lb of beef with 1 cup of cheese, and managed to get most of the mixture in the ring. I think my triangles were a little close to together, but it wasn't too bad for a first try. DH and the kids liked it too, so that is good!

Andrea- I'm with you on the cheese. 1 cup was plenty, even with 1 lb of beef. I was joking with my sister recently that the seasoning of choice in the US is cheese (we're Brit's, I live in Ohio).

I make the braid for everything because it's easier to get the mixture inside, IMO. I don't even look at a recipe for the taco one anymore. I just make up my own taco meet. Put some grated cheese in it and put the mixture on the braid. I forgot to grate the cheese the other night so we grated it over the braid when it was served.

1. How do I make the taco ring using Pampered Chef products?

To make the taco ring using Pampered Chef products, you will need the Large Round Stone or the Medium Round Stone for baking. You will also need the Mix 'N Chop, Mix 'N Scraper, and the Chef's Tongs for preparing and serving the taco ring.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the taco ring?

The taco ring recipe calls for crescent rolls, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, water, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and shredded lettuce. You can also add other toppings like salsa, sour cream, and avocado to your liking.

3. Can I make a vegetarian version of the taco ring?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of the taco ring by substituting the ground beef or turkey with a meatless alternative, such as Beyond Meat or tofu. You can also add in additional vegetables like bell peppers, onions, and black beans for added flavor and nutrients.

4. How long does it take to make the taco ring?

The total time for making the taco ring is about 30 minutes. This includes 15 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for baking. It is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for busy weeknights.

5. Can I use a different type of meat for the taco ring?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat for the taco ring, such as chicken, pork, or shrimp. You can also use a combination of different meats for added flavor. Just make sure to cook the meat thoroughly before adding it to the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • babywings76