• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!!!!!!! Need Recipe Fast!!!!!

In summary, Trudy found a recipe for stuffed crust pizza on JoycesFineCooking.com. She needs the instructions to make it.
smile10308
Gold Member
Hey everyone I have a sho today....only a few hours from now....and I dont have the recipe for what we are making!

It is the Stuffed Crust Pizza. I searched the web and found a couple variations. Does anyone have this recipe you can pass to me? Thanks so much!!!!

The thing I am most curious about are....do you cook the crust before putting toppings on it? How long to cook it? And of course....what is the recipe....yikes!

I thought I had it...then I went to get it and I was wrong.

Thanks again!

main dishes cookbook, page 30olive oil
1 tablespoon cornmeal
2 packages (10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
1 package of (12 ounces) mozzarella string cheese sticks (12 sticks) divided
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
1 1/2 ounces pepperoni slices (24 slices)
1 ounce freash Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)

Here you go! I found it on JoycesFineCooking.com under PC recipes so it should be one of our recipes!!

Stuffed Crust Pizza

Olive oil
1 T. cornmeal
2 pkg. (283g each) refrigerated pizza crust
12 mozzarella string cheese sticks, divided
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 can (7.5oz/213mL) pizza sauce
1 1/2 oz. pepperoni slices
1 oz. fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)

Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray bottom of a stoneware bar pan with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Unroll 1 package sough across one end of bar pan. Repeat with remaining dough, filling pan. Press dough together in center with fingers to seal.

Place 10 of the string cheese sticks, end-to-end, around edge of pan on top of dough. Roll edge of dough over cheese making sure to keep covered cheese next to sides of pan; firmly pinch dough rolled over cheese to dough under cheese to tightly seal. Lightly spray surface with olive oil.

Press garlic over dough; spread evenly. Spread pizza sauce over dough and slightly up sides. Top with pepperoni. Shred remaining 2 string cheese sticks and Parmesan cheese evenly over fill. Bake 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares. Yields 6 servings.

Per serving 438 calories; 23g Protein; 16g fat; 49g carbohydrate; 1135mg sodium

cwinter474 said:
olive oil
1 tablespoon cornmeal
2 packages (10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
1 package of (12 ounces) mozzarella string cheese sticks (12 sticks) divided
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
1 1/2 ounces pepperoni slices (24 slices)
1 ounce freash Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)

Do you have the instructions for it too? I have the ingredients....thanks so much!

KellyTheChef said:
Here you go! I found it on JoycesFineCooking.com under PC recipes so it should be one of our recipes!!

Stuffed Crust Pizza

Olive oil
1 T. cornmeal
2 pkg. (283g each) refrigerated pizza crust
12 mozzarella string cheese sticks, divided
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 can (7.5oz/213mL) pizza sauce
1 1/2 oz. pepperoni slices
1 oz. fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)

Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray bottom of a stoneware bar pan with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Unroll 1 package sough across one end of bar pan. Repeat with remaining dough, filling pan. Press dough together in center with fingers to seal.

Place 10 of the string cheese sticks, end-to-end, around edge of pan on top of dough. Roll edge of dough over cheese making sure to keep covered cheese next to sides of pan; firmly pinch dough rolled over cheese to dough under cheese to tightly seal. Lightly spray surface with olive oil.

Press garlic over dough; spread evenly. Spread pizza sauce over dough and slightly up sides. Top with pepperoni. Shred remaining 2 string cheese sticks and Parmesan cheese evenly over fill. Bake 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares. Yields 6 servings.

Per serving 438 calories; 23g Protein; 16g fat; 49g carbohydrate; 1135mg sodium

Thanks so much! This will really help!

There is also one in the PC Main Dishes cookbook on page 30 -- it has 3 variations. Maybe this is the one you wanted.Trudy
Lewiston, ME

Thanks to everyone! It was a great recipe for a show and there were no left overs...lol

What are some quick and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Some quick and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products include the Simple Salsa with the Manual Food Processor, the 15-Minute Chicken Fajitas using the Quick Cooker, and the Overnight French Toast using the Deep Covered Baker.

What are some healthy recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Some healthy recipes using Pampered Chef products include the Zucchini Noodles with the Veggie Spiralizer, the Grilled Salmon with the Grill Pan, and the Quinoa Salad with the Salad Chopper.

How can I use Pampered Chef products to make a quick dessert?

Pampered Chef products can help you make a quick dessert with recipes such as the Triple Chocolate Brownies using the Brownie Pan, the Mini Fruit Tarts using the Mini Tart Shaper, and the No-Bake Cookies using the Stackable Cooling Rack.

What are some popular recipes using Pampered Chef products for a party?

Some popular recipes using Pampered Chef products for a party include the Spinach Artichoke Dip using the Deep Dish Baker, the Pigs in a Blanket using the Fluted Cake Pan, and the Buffalo Chicken Dip using the Quick Stir Pitcher.

How can I find recipe inspiration using Pampered Chef products?

You can find recipe inspiration using Pampered Chef products by browsing the "Recipes" section on our website, joining our Facebook group for recipe ideas and tips, and attending our cooking classes and parties where we showcase different recipes using our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Vicki Street
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies